v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamagardenGurl~

Reaction score
i GOT A V4.5 today ( :p ) and i already have a V4, most of the group hatchings are already over and i wanted to start one for V4.5's. If anyone has a V4 or a V4.5 then you can join, i want to try to start on october 14! Pm me if you have any questions. :D

~Tamagardengurl~

I'll join. I have a v4 and a v4.5

EDIT: I know im 2 days late. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hatched mine how 'bout you?

I'm just waiting for the egg...to...hatch

It's a girl! I'm naming her Una

also its a purple lava lamp v4.5

hmm i got tamagotchi that was a Girl and i named it Danau, sorry it took me so long to reply but i was trying for an oldie... but i broke down and got married! i cant remember waht danau turned into becuase know i am taking care of her baby boy Eclip, (it was supposed to be eclipse but their wasnt enuogh room) anyway thanks for diong the hatching!

oh a group hatching, it when several tama owners (usually with the same version of tama) get together on tama talk and hatch a baby on a certain date. then we keep track of that baby's life till it dies!

P.S. you should get an avvie

oh a group hatching, it when several tama owners (usually with the same version of tama) get together on tama talk and hatch a baby on a certain date. then we keep track of that baby's life till it dies!
P.S. you should get an avvie
whats an avvie sorry ime new to this whole thing!

my (v4.5) just turned into a doughnut-like thing. its a todler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back