My tamagotchi is glitchy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
Okay, so when I was just exploring tamatalk. Something happened, my tamagotchi had no tama on the screen, and when I press buttons nothing happens. But, when I did the regular reset & download thing. I pressed download and a wierd shape happened on my tamagotchi.

The shape looked like this:

l l l l

()_()_()_()

l l l l

()_()_()_()

Please Help :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is strange. I think you might need a new battery...

:furawatchi: Something maby got bumped or scratched on the tamagotchi's sercit board? :furawatchi:

The same thing happend to me on my v2. Sometimes if you connect with another glitchy tama, you can get the same glitch. My tama was perfect until i connected with my friends tama. then he got a glitch. Just put in a new battery and that should help. If it doesnt i suggest a getting a new tama.

Try changing the battery. This has happened to me before, but it usually goes away.

Sorry, I forgot to put this on my first post:

After the weird shape happened the screen dissapeared.

I'm still not putting batteries etc.

So I just put it in the TMC (Tamagotchi Memorial Collection)

Why? At least try. That happened to my v1. You mostly waste battery on connecting. Put in a new 2032 battery in, like the others have said.

was that the EXCACT shape on ur tama, if it is i might no what it is....

Ya my tama wasnt workin someday long ago then when i went to items they ALL were this: llll (i guess)

The Battery Probably died it happend to me but my story is different:

I was on TamaTalk to and my tama disappeared IO rest it then download nothing happend so i left it. the nexy day my tama Came back I think it had a sleep over!!

Try getting a new battery if this doesn't help, then maybe its your tama that is the problem, you could take it back to the shop and switch it :)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

was your tamagotchi near your computer because this happend to me and theres no way to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back