Future plans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Whats your plan for the future?

Me and my friend Laura are planning world domination and when that gets boring we are going to mutate chickens and let them destroy the world. so i'm going to die because of mutant chickens.

Please make your plans very creative and not realistic

Me and my friend Laura are planning world domination and when that gets boring we are going to mutate chickens and let them destroy the world. so i'm going to die because of mutant chickens.

my futue plans are to put a mind control chip in every taco in the world ( cuz EVERY one likes tacos) :D then i will open a taco shop and command evry one that ever ate a taco to do the hamster dance :angry: :lol: :angry: :eek:

P.S muntant pigs will one day rule the world ( but EVRY one knows THAT ;) ) and im planning to join there army and be there leader before that happens!

so pretty much wile every other kid is outside playing ball im planning my evil hamster/pig/taco sceam! :p :p

I am planning on making wild cats rule the earth and make Vicky holmes tell me spoiler for warriors while eating a baggillon peices of choclate XD

my futue plans are to put a mind control chip in every taco in the world ( cuz EVERY one likes tacos) :D then i will open a taco shop and command evry one that ever ate a taco to do the hamster dance :rolleyes: :D :mametchi: :mametchi:
P.S muntant pigs will one day rule the world ( but EVRY one knows THAT :rolleyes: ) and im planning to join there army and be there leader before that happens!

so pretty much wile every other kid is outside playing ball im planning my evil hamster/pig/taco sceam! :D :D
What is it with tacos? I know a guy who wants to shoot tacos out of his armpits! Me, I'm going to ride a giant praying mantis with my fellow peace frogs and shoot flowers at everyone, making them happy! :p

=O

World Domination's My Plan =O

Or Become A Voice Actor Or Artist Or Game Designer

Whatever Floats My Boat

OOHHHHHZ! I knowz! Make like, Tamagotchis become, PEOPLE, and position them on marz in there little shells that hop aroud like BOING BOING! XD

Hmm.. Well I think that those evil marshmellows that sit in your cabinet will soon take over, along with all the playing cards in the world, they shall team up! Then, they will nominate me as their queen! Yes, QUEEN/LEADER then we shal start a band called Bailey and the Awesomeness. Then we shall sing songs like, "Bow down to our awesomeness or Trogdor will EAT YOU! OH YES HE'LL EAT YOU!!!" We will make everyone listen to the song and dance and sing along, and when the song is over me and my marshmellows and cards will stand as one, me in the middle of course, and you will all get on your knees and bow down. Then I shall retire from my job as queen and have some random little girl be queen and she will rule from there.

Simple enough, right?

Broken~Wings

I'm going to be an actress, I'm going to marry Jake Gyllenhaal, and we're going to have 7 kids.

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back