FLOOD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
where i live... it's really flooded out o_O;;

you couldn't even see out of the bus windows..... there was about 4 feet of water rising up as the bus drove!

is it flooded where you live?!

LUCKY!! :rolleyes: i really want some interesting weather here. I live in NYC, and nothing interesting really happens, weather wise. Its drizzling, and people are like "I hope it clears up" but i am hoping for a thunderstorm.

~Reanna

lol.. we had thunder for alittle bit when waiting for the bus o_O;;

one of my friends was like "OMG IT'S THUNDERING!!!" *lol it's a guy*

Oh my Goodness! That's quite a lot of rain.

We are getting a fair amount of rain these days, a little much for the cold season.

Up in Cottage-Country, Ontario, the Thundershowers have been a little intense. Lots of Lightning. A little unusual for fall, eh?

LUCKY!! :wacko: i really want some interesting weather here. I live in NYC, and nothing interesting really happens, weather wise. Its drizzling, and people are like "I hope it clears up" but i am hoping for a thunderstorm.

~Reanna
You just got tornado warnings o_O Thats a bit intresting, don't you think?

We got them to, but nothing happened :mellow: We did get floods though x.x

Where do you live? o_O

I live in Pennsylvania and it has been bone dry for a long time. Really dry, hot summer. Temps. have been in the 80s through the beginning of this week. Bone dry.

Cinderpelt♥

dude i live in southern California were it like almost NEVER rains right now itas hot and sunny and im lovin it! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back