wazza huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's the infamous Ball Glitch! Some people have said that resetting and downloading has worked for them, so you could try that. It's never happened to me. You could also try eating or trashing the balls.

When it happens to me, I just eat the balls. It doesn't hurt your tama in the least bit; after all, it's still technically the food, it just looks like a ball.

That happend on my V.2 and V.4 they eat balls for meals treats and snacks? ya what is up with that?

Oh, it's the infamous Ball Glitch! Some people have said that resetting and downloading has worked for them, so you could try that. It's never happened to me. You could also try eating or trashing the balls.
:huh: oh ok the ball glitch one of my freinds had that :p

Was it a USA one? coz i have English ones but they neva get glitchy! maybe its just the USA ones, and ive heard that problem lots of times try reset and downloading that could work! :D

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

I have heard about this glitch so many times ;) try reseting your tama and then download it, that could work! If this happens again im affraid its a glitchy tama. But at least its not a major glitch! :)

hope i helped, and have a great tama day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back