matchmaker glitch strike 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaTrophy

Reaction score
my tam is 6 and the maychmaker came today. i didn't like any of the husbands so kept resetting the clock to 14.59, so at 15.00 the matchmaker would come with a different husband.

on the 4th try, the matchmaker froze as she came on to my screen. i couldn't do anything then, my tam was totally frozen. i had to reset it and dowload and then the matchmaker didn't come at all....

will the matchmaker come tomorrow do you think? just a glitch i suppose!

Its not a glich you did it on purpose! Your Tamagotchi Will grow old and Die now.
Really are you sure about that tama princess.I't could be true though.Hey chickorita trophy see if it comes tommoro it may be a glitch.If it dosent then if you have 2 tama's you can let them have a baby.Well you shoud check tommoro.Well hope it's a glitch.

There is a known glitch with the matchmaker. Sometimes she brings improper characters or just a bunch of random lines. Sometimes this causes the Tamagotchi to lock up. Download is the correct solution to this. Just don't forget to make sure the time is set correctly, so you don't miss her next visit.

i dont care wot husband/wife mine brings, i just get her/him married so he/she can be a parent :angry: and tama princess must be obsest about growing old and diein! :( mine grew to ova 99! and it would still be alive today! if i didnt reset it! lol :huh:

There is a known glitch with the matchmaker. Sometimes she brings improper characters or just a bunch of random lines. Sometimes this causes the Tamagotchi to lock up. Download is the correct solution to this. Just don't forget to make sure the time is set correctly, so you don't miss her next visit.
yep binary is right it has happend to me

mine has been 3 for 7 days now because the bettery keeps dieing i ony had it for 3 days i bought it from toys r us 3 days ago !!!!!!!!!! it had a glitch to a sound of and egg glitch it froze when i was fixing the time then i restarted it and then it was like a glitch going to sound of and on then the egg it is weird now its been 3 for 7 days i dont konw what to do :p

Just choose wot the matchmaker brings coz im sure ya tama wont care wot he/she marries! :huh:

Choose any before its too late! coz if u dont choose any partner for a few days ya tama could be a old timer! :p

hope i helped :lol:

just so you know, the matchmaker did come the next day and i have a new baby now!! tama princess, i'm afraid you were wrong!

plese don't post the same thing twice. it just wastes bandwith. someone will notice your post eventually and it will just annoy people if you post twice. thanks

Most likely she will come back....actually, most defenatly! She come 3 times a day and if you reject ALL her offers then u will grow old and die and start at that same generation.

Hope I helped Clear everything up!!!

----------------------------------

….oooO…………..

…..(….)…Oooo…

……)../…..(….)….

…..(_/…….)../…..

…………....(_/…….

… I WAS …………

………. HERE ……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts