Should I restart my tamogotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xweetok

Reaction score
So my tamogotchi turned into an adult today,yes,yay

BUT it looks like a ugly crab! :p :huh:

if it is the unmateable like i had i still wouldent reset it i mean it loves you and you should love it back even if it is an ugly crab :p

well good even though i left the unmateble at home and it half starved and was unhappy eep but still i loved it

Yes you should keep it.My tamagotchi looks like an ugly peanut.But i put hard work into raising it and know i don't even care if it's ugly.

Its totally your descision. Lots of owners with Hanagatchi restart right away, but as I said, none of us can control what YOU do!

Isnt that a SPECIAL character? i would neva reset my tama belive me i always used to get gourmechi on V.4 i got it about 10 times (literally) so just wait til it gets matchmaker :angry: :(

No, actually SPECIAL like the ones u need to get ova 430 skill points to get him/her

but u r rite! every character is special :huh:

I wouldn't reset my tama just because it may be a bit ugly, it is just a tama just wait til you start a new gen. And plus ya tama is ya friend not a little thing u can just reset if you dont like it :mellow:

its up to you anyway :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p

I like every tama character, i think universals are cool to! :D

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p :( :p :( B) :( :eek: :( :D :(

iv'e handeld with ugly tamas.just wait.you will start with a new baby anyway. :eek: :mellow:

Love your tama's for who they are, appearences don't mean much when personality's are what count. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back