Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
Okay so I went to tamatown and went to visit my parentfor the first time, but when I went to her house she wasn't there. It was like the couch was talking to me! What is wrong? Can I reverse it? :)

It happens to me quite often as well. It seems like the parents/grandparent's house doesn't properly load the parent/grandparent graphic from time to time.

This is a known problem with the USA V4 / V4.5 TamaTown web site.

The European V4 TamaTown web site does correctly show the parent (for V4). (But does not show the correct parent character for V4.5)

Maybe its just a glitch or it takes a while for your parent character to load :huh: or u can just log out and back in until it works :D

Maybe it was the parent, if it was a certain character maybe it would'nt load as quick as the other characters :mellow: but maybe next gen it will be ok! :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p

Certain characters take longer to load than other characters, so it may take a long while to see your tama parent to load by the way i realy like youxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back