Most Painful/Scariest thing ever done to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonlover

Reaction score
The most painful and scariest thing that happened to me was:

When my dad threw a hard, green softball at me.

Ok, one afternoon, my sister (Pinefur on Tama Party, TamaTalk, and other places) begged me to play with ehr and my father. I ahd to sue ehr glove she she had already grabbed my glove with ehr grubby hands. I trotted out the door in the uncomfortable glove. I immediatly make a prognosis that I wouldn't catch that well with this glove. And I was right. The first throw my dad threw at me came fast. I held up the glove, but got confused since I normally use my glove. Then, it happened. The ball flew right past the grubby glove and slammed onto my teeth. I screamed, and my dad looked worringly at me, he was crying! :( I quickly raced into the house into the bathroom to look in the mirror. One of my front teeth had fallen out! And it was my fake tooth the dentist had JUST put in a week or so ago! (When I was about three years old I fell down and knocked my two front teeth out, but that was two, not one..)"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNKH!!!" I screame dbloody murder. My mom rushed in, and the very next day I was rushed to the dentists office. Even if he put numb on my teeht, it still was very painful while he inserted a new, another fake tooth. AWhen my painful self got back home, my dad was still crying. I told him to stop and that it was fixed, but he kept on crying anyways. THIS IS A TRUE STORY! EVERY WORD IN IT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine happened when we were playing a staff vs student Softball game.

My friend was up. She's like very competitive so she tries her best, So when she swung, I was right behind her and she let go of the bat. The metal bat. It hit my face, not my head, luckily. I couldn't see for a little, my head was shaking. I got my sight back and I felt dizzy. Then my nose was bleeding. I tried to bite my tongue so it wouldn't hurt so bad, and I felt a broken tooth. Plus, my gum was split on the inside.

And I was also electricuted when I was a baby.

[SIZE=14pt]Mine was when I fell down my basement steps.It happened about 6 days before I turned thirteen (is 16 now) and I was walking to the back door ,that is right next to the steps, and was going to ask my mmo to braid my hair since I couldn't.I don't know why but somehow my foot slipped and I fell.I blacked out for the fall and was jolted awake when I hit the bottom (thankfully I landed on my bum and not my head. >< ).Then I screamed bloody murder because I hurt my ankle real bad. xD I laughed like I was insane right afterwards though.^^;[/SIZE]

I'm sure there's been alot of painful stuff in my life but I can't remember many.

The most recent would have to be when I was at a wave pool a wave hit me, knocked me under the water and I hit the bottom. I could feel my teeth hit the floor and another tooth hit my lip and it bleed for a while. x.x

Mine happend about 2 yrs ago

I was at my grandmas house and she was moving and we were taking out furniture and i went up in the woods my brother called my name a ran down the mountain and i jumped of a Huge rock (i thought i was like 2 feet high but it was like 5)when i landed my led fell on another rock (ouch) and rolled the rest of the way down the mountain. I didnt wanna tell anyone but i felt like my foot was broken and i still had to bring heavy furniture down to the car (ugh) and at the end of the day i was screaming that my leg was hurting bad (like screaming) and we also had a 7 hr drive to get back home -.- and the next day i went to the doctors and got a cast :0

I have two stories...

1. Last year, it was like 8:00 at night and was dark out. In my court there's a street light so I can see. Anyways, I was outside with my mom and this woman from my court. She has a daughter a grade ahead of me, and a son a grade behind me. My mom and her were talking, and her son came over and was playing basketball on our driveway. The ball rolled away, down the driveway and onto the road. Please note; I was wearing sandals. I ran to get the ball, and slipped on the pavement. When I got up, my elbow was bleeding, I had a burn on my shoulder, I had a deep cut on my right leg and my left leg was bleeding. I got up, and limped over to my mom. I didnt cry, just laughed and held my breath. The deep cut on my leg is still there as a scar.

2. When I was six, I was using the washroom (xD). I got up from the toliet, and banged my head on the edge of the counter. You know, the corner thats really pointy and sharp? I went over to the mirror, and saw a big hole in the middle of my forehead, gushing blood. It looked like somebody had shot me in the head. o_O All I remember after that is screaming, ''MOM! DAD! HELP ME!'' and my Dad came rushing in.

Scariest: A Dresser Almost Fell On Me ( I Was Small So I Would Of Got REALLY BADLY Injured ) But My Sister Was There, I Almost Crapped

My Pants

Painful: When I Was Smaller I Jumped Off A Look Out Wall Near The Stairs And My Ankle Went To The Side AND IT HURT!

I Went To Outpaitents But i Was Fine =O

Mine happened when we were playing a staff vs student Softball game.
My friend was up. She's like very competitive so she tries her best, So when she swung, I was right behind her and she let go of the bat. The metal bat. It hit my face, not my head, luckily. I couldn't see for a little, my head was shaking. I got my sight back and I felt dizzy. Then my nose was bleeding. I tried to bite my tongue so it wouldn't hurt so bad, and I felt a broken tooth. Plus, my gum was split on the inside.

And I was also electricuted when I was a baby.
Both of us had a softball problem!! Wow...

Okay so

I tripped and hit my head on a large wall-like fireplace, 'cause I was making up some wierd flip-flop dance.

I ran into the kitchen where my mom was talking to some people, and starting trying to get her attention, she was ike 'Hold on, sweetie-' then she saw my head.

I had a huge cut in the middle of my forehead, I remember them rushing me to the bathtub so the blood could drain, and so it wouldn't make a mess. So I don't really care aboiut this whole thing, until I see my reflection in the mirror.

I looked SO SCARY.

And I think it was more painful to have a washcloth pressed to it on the way to the hospital where I got some stitches.

I still have a little bit of a scar, it was when I was 6, and now I'm almost 16.

It was cool, though, 'cause I missed alot of school. :(

The most painful thing ever done to me was from my friend........

She told people to hit me and she was mad at me for no reason and now she won't even say Hi! to me anymore......

Word O_O;;

Eh, it didn't hurt.

'Cause you know, when you get hurt like that your nerves kinda don't register it.

Like that other time..

When I was cutting a paper bag with scissors I *wasn't* supposed to use.

I cut almost to the bone my left index finger. It was like, i cut it but it was on the other side of the paper so I couldn't see it.

And I tried to keep cutting, but the scissors wouldn't move.

Then I looked back and saw my finger.

But it just felt numb, really.

Scariest: When I was about eight or nine I had a severe fear of knives, and lucky for me this was during this was during the summer so me and my brother were home alone. Well the computer was in the kitchen then, and my brother opened pacages with ramen noodles with knives in the kitchen. Knowing I had a fear of knives, he would grab the butcher knife and get a scary look on his face, and come after me with a knife. I would scream bloddy murder and then he would stop and laugh.

Most Painful: When I was a baby, barely even a year old, we livecd in this really small, two story house. Well my mom would let me play upstairs because thats where my brother was (kepp in mind he liked me until I could talk.. >_>) and my bedroom was upstairs with all of my toys. Usually, mom would put a baby gate up at the stairs, but she didn't one day. I fell down the stairs, and I wasn't even a year old yet. My mamaw says I wouldn't stop crying. And guess what?! It happened TWICE.

Please don't coment on my falling down the stairs story as, "Maybe thats why your so dumb!" Because thats all I hear from my brother and friends about the story.

Broken~Wings

Hmm......

Fear of knives.......

It must be common for young people who are like at age 8........

painful:i nearly cut my finger in half when i was 5

scariest:when i was 2 my dad took me to the zoo. when we got to the elephant house one of the elephants put there trunk up close to my face and i started screaming and crying

Wow........

Close to cutting your finger...........

Must hurt a lot.............

I alomost bled to death when I was really young.........

painful: when i was having REALLY bad migrains (sp?) *bad headeaches.*

scariest: being followed by an old man who was pretending to be a crossing guard... *this was in 4th grade*

Wow a stalker.........

I almost bled to death when I was like 2 to 5 years old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back