*Gulp* Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
:lol: Ever since i started Jr. High School i had been friends with these people: Coll, Hae, Cib, and Lea. L is, well, an anorexic 3$%^&. She thinks everything is about her and everyone gives a *sugar* about her. Everything you talk about turns into being about her. Here is an example:

In my art class for some reason we were talking about squirrles. And suddenlly she has a million stories about her getting attacted by squirrles. and all of them went like this:

I was walking *blah blah blah* I saw a squirrle *blah blah blah* it looked at me *blah blah* And i littlerly jumped out of my skin *blah blah blah* but i thought "what if..." *blah blah blah* and saved the squirrle from dieing *blah blah blah* and everything was fine. (and then she smiles the MOST ANNYOING WAY YOU HAVE EVER SEEN and laughs that LAUGH THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF!!!

She managed to make up about 50 of those storys!!! :p B) :D So i have been annyoing her.

Now C is better, but still full of herself. She plays the piano for the consert at school, and can be talking to you one minute, and 2 minutes later if you say somthing to her she will turn around and start talking to somone else, and not even know you exsist if you start screaming at her.

Hae... how to i begin to describe Hae. She is just somone who can keep your darkest secret and use it against you. If you tell her anything she will turn around annd RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU say it to some random person. She is just somone that you don't want to talk to, but if you don't, she will tell EVERYONE that you are being mean to her and that you are saying things about her that aren't true. :huh: :huh: :D

I have been friends with Cib. for a long time. But you can't tell her anything, like i told her that my cousin was pregnant and she was only 15 because, Cib is my best friend. She went home, told her parents, who told my mom, who told her mom, who yelled at me for not telling her (wich i was going to) and then told my cousins mom. I asked her the next day "Why did you tell your mom?" and she said "Well what do you want me to do? Not talk to my mom? And not tell her to tell your mom? And not to let her tell your cousins mom??? HUH????!!??" :huh: Her mom is friends with my mom and my mom tells her mom everything about me and she tells Cib everything who tells the entire school. She never says sorry, even if she shot you my accident, she would say "It was not my fault. why do you always think i did these things?" :p

So after being up to here with them (points above head) I started mostly hanging out with my friends from drama club. They don't say anythinb mean about me, and they don't make up things that aren't true, and they don't try to exclude you from them. I am Perfecty happy when i am with them, but there is one thing: They are known as the "emo" kids at school. They are not emo, and i have no idea why they are called emo. But know Hae. is going around saying that i am emo and saying that i am going to get my nose pierced and that i am in a gang and blah blah blah. It seems that even tho i am not friends with Hae, I can't get away from her. Coll is trying to get be back to being friends with them, but when i do, they just exclude me and they only want me to have someone to talk about. How can i just, get out of all of this? :huh: :huh: :huh:

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, your friends probably just have some negative qualities. I bet even they see something in you they don't like, like you posted above.

This is just how they are, and believe me, I've been there. I have a friend who can't keep a secret, an annoying friend, and and ignorant friend, but I still love 'em all because of their postitive things, like forgivness, thoughful, things like that. For each friend, I thought of a way to, let's say.. 'Keep the friendship'

For an annoying friend like "L" try and listen to one story, but if she keeps blabbing on with other stories while you try to talk, just politly ask to finish. I know it seems a bit weird, but maybe it might work.

As for C, I have like 5000 friends like her. When your talking to her, have a friend with you while your there. As annoying as it is to have someone randomly ignore you, having someone else with you will keep your mind off it and forget about her.

Hae, simply don't tell her secrets, no matter how hard it is.

And for Cib, talk to her. Say you keep all her secrets, but she shouldn't tell people because it's not much of a secret anymore.

But to finish this post up, I have to say I'm happy your hanging out with your drama club friends. Maybe taking some time from your "friends" will help you a bit. Who knows, while your taking your 'break' maybe you will realize who your true friends are, or maybe that you still love your friends, even with their annoying qualities.

If worse comes to worse, talk to them, or put up with it, or get new friends.

So after being up to here with them (points above head) I started mostly hanging out with my friends from drama club. They don't say anythinb mean about me, and they don't make up things that aren't true, and they don't try to exclude you from them. I am Perfecty happy when i am with them, but there is one thing: They are known as the "emo" kids at school. They are not emo, and i have no idea why they are called emo. But know Hae. is going around saying that i am emo and saying that i am going to get my nose pierced and that i am in a gang and blah blah blah. It seems that even tho i am not friends with Hae, I can't get away from her. Coll is trying to get be back to being friends with them, but when i do, they just exclude me and they only want me to have someone to talk about. How can i just, get out of all of this? :p :lol: :p
~Reanna
I didn't see this part ;;

As for this, hang out with both groups if labels mean a lot to you. Who cares what people think? You can be the kinda girl who is friends with EVERYONE, wouldn't that be better than excluding nice people just because they're "emo"?

Think about it, how would you feel if someone ignored you just because.. say.. you liked the colour pink?

Just a thought..

Be friends with everyone, if anyone can't deal with it, tell them to eat it. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back