Um...Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Reaction score
This is so crazy and yet so amazing. Oh, everyone won't believe me...

Well, here goes. I have this stupid problem, I keep getting crushes on cartoon characters. I'v had it ever since I was five years old. But now, I have actually fallen in love with one. I'm not joking. I fel icky all the time, depressed...Oh this is so crap. What shall I do? I really am in love with someone that is not real, I've stopped watching the cartoon and I'm 13.

Any advice??? I'm not obsessed with the character, I really love it. ;)

No no, it's nothing to do with my avvie.

Last edited by a moderator:
just corious but who is it?

i think i have a small crush on a cartoon caracter but you shouldn't let it take over your life and i say you will eventually get over it but don't stop watching the cartoon if it makes you happy and i say you don't have a crush on the caracter i just say you just love the show so much

LOL I have too many crushes on cartoon characters than I care to admit. ;) Uh...eventually you'll get over him, I guess? I don't really know what to say. :) (Who is it? :D )

I once read a quote, it said something like this:

"You know you need a boyfriend when cartoon characters start looking hot."

Hmm? Maybe? XD

Well...Even from a young age I have never even looked at a boy and thought, you know 'I like him'. I've never had a crush on a boy. Only cartoon characters. I've never been in love. Only with this cartoon character.

It's ok. Let me see what I can find :)

EDIT: Try here. Think about it, do you really feel that way about this character? Do you know you can trust it?

Good luck ;)

Okay, it was years ago so I can admit it now that I am a big girl with a real boyfriend. <_<

I was head over heels in love with Vegeta from Dragonball Z. Odd maybe, but I know I was 'in love' and not obsessed. Im sure you know exactly the same thing.

The thing is, it went away when I found someone real. Granted we didnt last but it still helped me find that having someone who is real love you back is much more appealing.

For now, as long as it isnt making you sick or ruining you life, enjoy it. Because soon real boys will come and they can hurt and be more complicated. Really, dont worry about it, I know of other people who went through the same thing.

Hope I was of some help.

-Trilby

I used to go through this too....but it soon stopped.

I hate how they make cartoon people so hot sometimes! Eh? And oh..how they are perfect in everyway. Strong, brave, and sweet.

But look at it in this way; this cartton guy your crushing on it simply a moving drawing. His personality is the personality created for him, and his voice isn't his. His life is fake, and his looks were drawn for him. He has no feelings, and can never actually date somebody.

Is this the kind of boy you want to be heartbroken over? No. I didn't think so.

Once you fall in actual love with an actual guy, then you'll feel differently. Trust me. We all go through a faze where we think cartoons are ''dreamy'' and at times it seems like you'll NEVER grow out of it. Soon you'll see the light, though, and you'll come around.

When people have crushes on cartoons, it leads to heartbreaks because that guy on Tv gets a ''girlfriend'' or ''you can never be together''. So DONT waste your tears on somebody who doesnt exsist.

Don't let a cartoon character take your life,mind,and thoughts.Remember,that the word 'cartoon' means:

A film with unexisted,drawn characters.I was with the same problem.I had crushes on cartoon characters when I was 5 till 8 years old.At 10 I had a crush on The Rowdyruff boys from the american powerpuff girls.Later,This year,I nearly Had a crush on the anime Rowdyruffs from Powerpuff girls z. Now I'm just in love with my maths books!! Lol!! (^.^')Don't worry,Just tell yourself that the character that you like does not exist,and just focus on your usual life.

Hope this helps,

~Jessica~

Well, once you get a real boyfriend your crushes will stop for cartoon characters. Even though they may look good, they may not be nice on the inside. Also, they are fictional characters.

Anyways, just try to spend more time outdoors (and on TT <_< ) and then you will soon realize that having a crush on cartoon characters is just plain nonsense ;)

Good Luck :D

This is so crazy and yet so amazing. Oh, everyone won't believe me...Well, here goes. I have this stupid problem, I keep getting crushes on cartoon characters. I'v had it ever since I was five years old. But now, I have actually fallen in love with one. I'm not joking. I fel icky all the time, depressed...Oh this is so crap. What shall I do? I really am in love with someone that is not real, I've stopped watching the cartoon and I'm 13.

Any advice??? I'm not obsessed with the character, I really love it. :rolleyes:

No no, it's nothing to do with my avvie.
I have had crushes on video game characters before, not cartoon. *cough*Cloud Strife*cough* What? Hes kinda cute I guess. But dont get too into it. Also dont force yourself to like someone else (what I did 4 years ago to stop liking one) people eventually think you really like them and you dont. I hate the kid now, and people still think i do, when in my mind- ic learly like somone(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back