Daddy, go away ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilby

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have a v4.5 and the matchmaker came, found me a lovely female tama and they had a baby. Yey. Now, a day and a half later my old Tama, the parent, is still there. Usually the parent would be gone by now. Is this something new with V 4.5s or is mine just off?

umm no i think it stays 3 days then leaves my freind had that and after 3 days the parent left

The parent has to stay for 24 unpaused hours. After it accumulates 24 unpaused hours, the parent will leave at midnight that night. Don't worry; eventually he'll go away. Try not to pause it and he'll leave faster.

yea, with my v4.5, the time was about 35ish hours before the baby was alone. i was getting worried, too, when my rose wouldnt leave her baby.

congratulations by the way

I havent paused it at all! ^_^ (I dont like to pause.)

I'll see tomorrow if he is still around. :eek:

Did u pause it? That is one thing wrong if you pause it to much than it will stay there until it gets a full 24 hours. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have had the same problem too with my mametchi it wouldn't leave it's baby boy & i had to wait for 2 and a half days for it to leave [that was because i paused it a lot cause i was worried it would die over night :D ] but then i stopped pausing it when my friend kutchipatchi love told me how it is bad for your tama's health and it stops it's growth completely [u should take that as a tip :) ] but anyway DON'T pause it overnight instead put it to sleep :D and when you wake up hopefully your parnent will be gone!!! hope i helped! :( :wacko: :)

:wacko: MEMETCHI7 :wacko:

Hehe, I guess everyone missed my reply saying that i never pause and that I in fact did not pause my tama. Either way, 2 days later, my parent finally left and now I have my new generation baby girl.

Thanks for the help everyone! :)

This sometimes happens if you have paused it this sometimes happens. But rarley it does this, the parent should be gone soon :)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back