Crank Dat- Soulja Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soulja boy is <33. I don't know the dance, but it is really hot when i see other people do it.

*BaBi*

You gotta punch den crank back three times from left to right! xD

I love the dance. You can always see me doing it randomly in public.

YOOOOOUUUU! xD

We (we being cheerleaders and dance team members) learnt how to crank dat soulja boy for a pep rally. We got to pick someone from the bleachers to do it with us. I love it! :)

Broken~Wings

I dunno.. It's pretty repetitive, and it's already music I wouldn't listen to.

But, I halfta admit, the dance gave me a funny mental image of a guy I know at school doing that. I cracked up. XD

lol im usually into emo music... but i love that song! I love the dance too... i can do the whole song.

OMG!

Okay, yesterday I was bored so I learned the dance. Today at school, we had a Halloween dance and when I walked into the gym they were playing Soulja Boy =D Me and another person in my class started dancing and two other people caught on. Then there was a Crank Dat CONTEST. I ended up losing to the other person that was dancing earlier, but I OWNED it :furawatchi: At the end, the DJ was like "Okay! This is the last song!" They played Soulja Boy, but then 20 seconds into it they switched songs and everyone, including me, were like protesting going " SOULJA BOY! SOULJA BOY!" xD They said they would play it when everyone was leaving, so me and a whole bunch of people just stuck around, then when the song was over the teahcers kicked us out xD

Latest posts

Back