What do I do?! ...Wait what day is it...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
OMG! My Language Arts class needs to do a book project. I'm a bad person, and I forgot all about it! It'll take foever, and I don't even have a book picked out!!! :p I'm lame, we were suppost to finish a book (a long book) and I don't really even have a book!! I decided to pick out a long book that I read in the past, but I don't have it with me, and we need the book, because we are making a big speech in frount of class!!! I don't know where I'll find the book, let alone finish a big project and speech in 3 days!!!

Please don't tell me to remember to DO my homework, I know I was an idiot for not remembering, and I really dont need to be reminded... ^_^ ;) :(

Eeep! I have a book project due in 2 weeks and I haven't even started yet.

You say not to remind you to remember to do your homework, but you DO need to remember big projects and when they're due.

The best advice I can give you is to talk to your teacher about what happened and maybe ask if you can get an extension to finish your project.

Go to the library! Where did you first get it? Try to go to your school's library tomorrow if you can't find it at home or at your town's library, they should have it there. (Or pick another book you've read before.) And then start on the project! Spend all your freetime doing it. Come home and work on it for an hour every other hour, and if you have any freetime, work on it then. What grade are you in? (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, it's just for you to think about.) How much will get taken off of your grade if you turn it in a day late? If you don't get actual letter grades on your report card, just turn it in a day or two late. (I'm sure you guys won't finish all the presentations in one day (unless you're spending all day doing them), so she might not even notice.)

if you can't find the book, i can recomend one that has a good meaning, and you don't really need to read it to grasp the concept: Kira-kira is the name, i don't know the author but i will go look at the book and then i will post it. Good luck!

ps: This has happend to me to, it is the worst feeling.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the library and find a book. Tell the teacher that you forgot and you are real sorry. Just say that you were very busy, and then she may give you more time if she is understanding.

If she does, then get reading. Then, write write write. When you get home from school each day, read the book, and then write the book report after the book is finished.

Don't pick a book that is too long, and don't pick a book that is too short or else you may get marked down a grade.

Good Luck ^_^

Well, for one it is definately your fault for not doing the project. Scram and do whatever you want, but that is seriously not going to affect your mark.

Also, you could just say that you didn't do it because you forgot on the big day. Does it affect your Reading/Language Arts grade? If it does, then you better do what I/the other members said. If it doesn't, just..um..I think you are fine, except you'd get an F..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back