How do you manage your tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When you have more than one tama, how do you take care of them all? Right now i have 8 tama's and it can get pretty hecktic.

usually if it gets to where they all need attention, ill pause a couple and deal with the others.

How about you? :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]I only have 3 Tamas right now, and I only play with 2 at a time. When I get a new one, I take the oldest one's battery out and put it in a safe place until I want to play with it again.[/SIZE]

I plan to use method when I have many, many more Tamas. It works very well, so far :gozarutchi: !

Memetchi Dreamer

I ran 4 for several months, and a 5th for several weeks during that time. I layed them out on the table where I could easily see them. When any one beeped, I would fill up the hungry & happy hearts on all of them. The only problem I had was remembering which kind of care I intended to give to which ones (in an effort to get certain characters.)

I've had as many as 12 going at once. Usually, I change the time on those I can't care for at the time, so they sleep (don't lose hearts) and keep growing, while I care for another.

^_^ B) B)

I do what TamaDog does, I usualy can manage lots of them at a time, but it can get annoying.

So I usualy only have two or three running at a time.

:D тαуz :D

I'm only running two so it's pretty easy. I don't like v3 so I don't use my v3. I just stick with my v1 and my (evil) v4.

i have 4 tmas and i can manage them!

heres how i do it

1. i keep them on a table in front of me and if one bleeps i look at them all and fill the happy hearts like Binary said.

2. i play the games every day one by one so they dont get upset.

3. i send them to school, preschool etc one by one to earn skill points.

4. i bye food for them and toys to keep them quiet and send them to the pc!

I manage my tamas pretty well. I have only have had one die. I have 4 of them. I can't stand it. I wouldn't take the battery out because it sometimes scares me because one time I took it out with a knife and changed it and it froze up. Last night my sister took care of them while I went to Boy Scouts and when I came home and she suprised me with them all having 86 Intullectualls. Today one of them evolved into a ponyitchi. Hito7 P.s I am on 23 g :huh: :ph34r: :huh: :mametchi: :wacko: :blink: :furawatchi: :angry: :wub: :D :huh: :mimitchi: :lol:

I can have a pretty hecktic life with my Tamas, only because I used to have around six running at one time, AT SCHOOL.

All I can tell you is, Don't have more than four or even two running!

I manage my tamas pretty well. I have only have had one die. I have 4 of them. I can't stand it. I wouldn't take the battery out because it sometimes scares me because one time I took it out with a knife and changed it and it froze up. Last night my sister took care of them while I went to Boy Scouts and when I came home and she suprised me with them all having 86 Intullectualls. Today one of them evolved into a ponyitchi. Hito7 P.s I am on 23 g
Use a screwdriver (one that's sorta "flat" at the top) to remove the battery instead. Sometimes you get an "afterimage" if you change the battery. This is normal. Reset and download to rectify that.

When I'm raising two baby Tamagotchi, the rule is that the v1 gets cared for first because it's easier to care for.

The most I have had at once was three and at that point I didnt find anyone was neglected. Because there is a fair amount of time that they will not need your direct attention, you can use that to play with each, send them to school/ work. If you just remember to rotate your attention (and remember what kind of attention you want to give them) it should be okay. Just don't leave them alone for too long because then they will ALL want you at the same time! ^.^

I had 6 going at once at one point. I took care of them all, but sometimes, I just forgot about them because I didn't have them by my side, because I was working outside helping my grandma clear the brush or mow the lawn.

Now I only have two, because I didn't bother changing the batteries.

I have seventeen Tamas, but I only care for a few at a time (the others have their batteries out or they're tabbed).

Right now, I've got two running. I put them on the couch and just check them every so often. :rolleyes:

-DDDTrooper

I have over 55 virtual pets, and obviously I'm not going to have them all running at once lol. Right now with work I can run up to 8 at a time, and I bring 4 with me to work and the other 4 are at home on pause and I alternate between them depending on their growth and neediness level :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]I have 16 going right now, so it can be terrible when they're all babies! so I just start one on say, at 1:00 and then when it morphs into a child, I take care of another one of them, but sometimes I just hatch one on Sunday, then another Monday, and so on :rolleyes: my plan is that they morph like one per day, and then I don't have to wait![/SIZE]

I Think if you are going to be giving them attention, the care they need and the patients i think you can Manage more then 1 tama, and don't forget you need to LOVE tamas to have many more to come,

~TP~

i looked after loads of tams for a while and i would get really stressed with juggling them and work, debates etc., end up getting ''bad'' characters and just not hav fun with my tams, so now i only look after one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back