Tamagotchi is "Stuck"!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
My tamagotchi is a V4 and I almost always get boy tamagotchi...hardly ever girls. And lately I have been getting nothing but the Pyontchi universal character, even when my tama has good skill points, is a healthy weight, and has been given good care. My most recent tamagotchi-finally a girl- is, once again, PYONTCHI! >.< I love that little character, don't get me wrong. But I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. (BOTH the V4s here have this happen to them!)

thank you so so much for reading!

♥tulip♥

It is a bit hard to understand what charater you are talking about. Do you mean that for the boy you get Pyonchitchi and you also got it for the girl? Or for the girl did you get Pyonkotchi? That's weird though.....i have a v4 and that never happened....do you always get universal teens? Or maybe try looking after it differently? i dunno what the problem is though...

Yes we have all been through this stage, My tamagotchi always got a boy. Well i think you keep getting the same tamagotchi character because you are always treating it the same way. Try treating it a different way like being strict or being really nice to it. :)

I hope my somewhat long paragraph has helped you and your tamagotchi bring a smile everyday! :blink:

Yes i have been through this.

On V1 is used to always get Mametchi and never Kuchipatchi

And on V4 im always getting in the Meme family (boy group)

The baby is likely to grow up in the same group as the mother/farther.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :)

To answer all questions:

Yes, I did get the girl version of Pyontchi, but I think I spelled it horrificly wrong...so I changed it just to the boy name...

And I have never gotten universal teens. Once one tamagotchi had 50 some skill points as a baby and had a ton as a teen. I got an ordinary teen in the Meme family...but I still got Pyontchi!

Thank you for helping me out everybody, sorry to bother you with my question!

♥tulip♥

Maybe you should try caring for your tama differently.

You will then probably find you get a different charecter

:furawatchi: Hope I helped :furawatchi:

TamagotchiGirl2007

Puzzuling...

Like TamagotchiGirl2007 said if you try caring for it differnetly it might help. Give it lots of skill points in one area to help define it more. Maybe rather than making it super thin maybe fatten it up a bit. Experiment :p ! Let it get sick :p feed it some sweets :) blah, blah, blah.

This hopefully should change the character. If not then there must be something wrong with your tamas. :furawatchi:

Good Luck!

ST :furawatchi:

Oh yeah, it's spelled 'Pyonchitchi' and the female verson is 'Pyonkotchi'. ;)

Anyways, that always used to happen to me. Girls for like, 5 generations. X_X It got really irritating, I finally get a boy... he turns into Maskutchi. *groan* You aren't the only one. Happens to alot of people. :p

Zoria :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back