OMG..I feel scared..;_;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everytime I think about going into middle school once fifth grade is over, I get all shaky and stuff. I just feel like I don't want 5th grade to end....

I mean, I'll be going into a new, bigger school. What if I never find my classes? Forget my locker combanations? (I'll have 3!)

What do I DO!

Everytime I think about going into middle school once fifth grade is over, I get all shaky and stuff. I just feel like I don't want 5th grade to end....I mean, I'll be going into a new, bigger school. What if I never find my classes? Forget my locker combanations? (I'll have 3!)

What do I DO!
It's OK....

Just calm down.Take some deep breaths....

Sixth grade is not really much to be worried about....

I am in seventh grade but I was nervous about sixth grade and when I went to sixth grade it wasn't so bad.....

Anyways don't worry.....

It is going to be like any other grade except that you have different teachers.....

Yeah, calm down. Im in Seventh grade, too, and sixth grade is just like review from 5th grade! Just think, Ill be going in HIGHSCHOOL in 1 year!!!

tamasweet2

PS, I dont think anyone has died yet in Middle School...at least not TOO much..JK! :furawatchi:

Heh, middle school. Easy stuff. I was worried in the beginning about loosing my friends and stuff, but I made more. The campus may be big, and a bit confusing, but they probably have the sixth grade classes close together, first off.

I'm afraid of college though ;__; scarrrryyyyy.

6th grade was fun! You get a locker and that is fun to organize and take care of, and then you have 2 other ones (i only had 2, core and gym) and those are fun. You get to move around insead of staying in one room all day, and have different teachers.

Believe me, i was even more nervous then you. I practiced opening locks but could never do it, but on the first day the help you open the lock, and they let us pick our own lockers (i always got top because i was tall) and everyones nice. Look at me now: I passed Jr. High with flying colors, and now im a freshman. Life is good <33

*BaBi*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, 5th & 6th grade. Good times. :furawatchi:

I know how you feel. This year all the 7th graders from the district came to together in a bigger building. But the only scary part is the first day, and even then people are helping you and you won't get in trouble if you're late for class. The lockers aren't that much of a problem. The first days are a bit hard, but you know your combination by heart on the second day already. It's remembering which direction to turn it that needs mastering. And teachers are EVERYWHERE on the first day to tell you where your classes are.

I didn't think I'd survive middle school, but it's been like almost 2 months already. :]

I just entered middle school. I was nervous too, but mainly because I moved to a new town..

Middle school itself isn't all that bad, in my opinion.

When you go into sixth grade, there'll be a lot of people to help you get to your classes who know the layout of the building. Don't be afraid to ask someone, or walk with someone who you have the class with.

Combinations seem impossible to remember at first... I was pretty surprised that I memorized mine as quick as I did. But, if you can memorize three phone numbers, you can memories a locker combination.

I suggest having a piece of paper to look at if you need to. Just don't let anybody you don't trust see it, and don't put your name on it so if you drop it they don't know who's combinations their looking at. ;)

I felt the same way about not wanting 5th grade to end. But going into middle school was also exciting. =]

omg i felt the same way last year but like what i did to remeber my locker cobs for the first couple of day i wrote them on a peice of paper and put the paper in my pocket. and don't worry about next year just enjoy the year your in middle school i truly no big deal.

i am also in 5 grade and i am scared too i am going to middle school :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't get middle school in Canada. We go to whatever Kingdergarden-8 school, then high school. This year in grade 7, we get lokcers and rotations and all. I was pretty nervous too, but I got used to it the first day =D

Middle School isn't really hard, you'll adjust to it soon. You go in, and learn the procedures and how things run day by day. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Yes, I might be afraid of how tough college might be.. Wow I really need to get recommended for Advance (Honors) classes next year in High School. I'm really trying to pull it through Language Arts, and Math. Probably not Social Studies..

Middle school is no big deal at all.

Just keep a tiny, crumpled up piece of paper in your pocket and put your locker combination on it. Don't lose it. You could put a sticky note on your closet your locker combination :rolleyes:

The first week of middle school will take some adjusting, but next week it will be fine. And don't worry. You won't get lost, and if you do you won't get in trouble because you are in 6th grade.

Good Luck :furawatchi:

Waaaagh. Middle School dosen't start 'till 7th grade here. D=

From what I've heard, Middle School isn't hard. Just bring your schedule, and write your locker combination on it too. Study hard, do your best, try not to chat much on your way to class, and I think you'll be okay next year. (Year after next year for me. ;_ :p

Zoria :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back