mimechi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may happen, if you have a V4 then you need to raise its intelligence (pencil) skill points so they are higher than all the rest of the skill points.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

I think you mean Mimitchi. :p

Well, if it was a Young Mimitchi in the teen stages, there is a chance it'll be a Mimitchi in the adult stages. Only a chance, though. There are other Tamagotchi adults you will be able to get. :mellow:

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

OK on V3 and below take very good care low wheight and like never let a heart drop
How can you not let at least one heart drop? :p

I think you mean don't let more than 1 heart drop. :mellow:

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

It depends on how you look after it i suppose.

You've got to take really good care of it. :D

Try this and see if it helps:

Click.

Good luck. :D

people r so ovratd

oh no mi skin is getting darker! Im bcoming a NIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry theres no need to be so mean ime new so i just go to the new posts and this is were i ended up! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Just ignore them, don't reply, just report. :ph34r:

if u have a v4 u needto raise pencil skill points if u have a v4.5 raise humor skillpoints. :D   and do u mean Mimitchi?
ya, like she said, if it's a V4, just upgrade intelligance(pencil)and you'll hav mimitchi in no time!!!!!

P.S.i dont think young mimitchi is young mimitchi in V4.5

P.S.S. trust me,when i just got my new v4, it turned into a mimitchi!! :D :) :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back