I never going to school again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
I'm refusing to go to school.

I love my friends so much.

There's this boy who started cutting and I called for help and he stopped.

On Friday he said his mum is in hospital dieing and he has to live with a carer. I told him I know how it feels to almost loose someone and have someone you love so much in hospital. I told him I cared. He threw it back in my face and said "You don't care. You have no idea what It's like living like with a carer"

My brother almost died this year. He was in hospital for about a month, he couldn't breathe, he was so sick and we're in the process of taking them to court. I ran off crying. It hurt so much.

I don't want him to ever touch me or talk to me again.

He not only hugs me, he kisses me.

It's almost summer so it's getting hotter and he is always either sitting on me or laying on me.I've told him so many times to please get off.

Normally, I wouldn't let something like that bother me but the fact that he insulted me and said I don't know what it's like to almost loose someone, it hurt. I was so worried about Ethan I cried.

He asked me out and I turned him down.

I know it sounds bad, but I hate him.

I don't know how to tell him to leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with me.

I don't know how to handle it anymore.

Everytime he comes into sight my hands itch to slap him and run out the school home.

I want to yell, scream, cry, break things, hurt him... Everything.

I can't express my anger.

I can't draw and I can't write something as emotional as it could be.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Please help!!!

That story touched my heart. I know alot of people in my school that are orphans,cutters and suicidal. Just last year a girls sister died of drinking and choked on her own puke (that's not funny and it can happen.) . I don't know actually how it's like to feel that way. Maybe you should talk to someone like a friend,therapist or teacher. My parents never help me with anything that and it feels akward.

It's almost summer? Lucky you. Where the heck do you live that it's summer in October???

Ok, sorry, moving on. I think you should tell your parents or a teacher about how you are feeling. Just seems like common sense to do that...

It's almost summer? Lucky you. Where the heck do you live that it's summer in October???
Ok, sorry, moving on. I think you should tell your parents or a teacher about how you are feeling. Just seems like common sense to do that...
She probably lives in Australia, I think :p .

But you should tell a parent and the teacher, it sounds like he's harassing you.

You can relive stress by doing a drawing or painting to express how you feel. :blink:

Have you told any adults? Your parents?

I know how much it hurts, i've been put in a situation like this before! :p

But really, holding a grudge will do nothing to help you, think it through.

mmmmm

i forgot what i was gonna say...

oh yeah

sorry

im speachless

tell ur mummy

or ur dad or somone else who u no and trust

WOW! most scence iv made in years

*Summer*!! You're back!!

Anyway, calm yourself down. It might not be as bad as what you think. Have a private talk with him, and if he keeps saying he doesn't care, when you obviously do, tell him you do over and over. I think he knnows you well enough to know when you mean something from the heart. If he still doesn't think you care, maybe it's not worth it.

Sorry, this is the only advice I have. A tough problem to solve.

Thanks.

Lol, I do live in Australia. I have told my parents. He was suspended for 3 days after threatening us + trying to injure his mother.

The police know he's cutting and threatening us.

I'd rather not have teachers, parents or anyone else involved seeing as I need to start solving my own problems.

I've talked to him, told him how much it hurt and he is still not offering any apologies.

Today I simply told him not to have his mobile at school, and to have left it in the office but instead of saying "No, I'd rather keep it down here" or "Thanks Caitlin" he yelled and screamed at me.

TamagotchiGirl2007 - I have called Kids Help Line but I haven't gotten the advice I needed for him or myself. I am simply asking the members of TamaTalk for some advice as to what I can do to stop him from saying such nasty things to my friends and I. I did not intend for this topic to be along the lines of any banned topic whatsoever. I did however have to point out that his mother has a disease that you can not die of. He has stopped being suicidal and cutting so this topic is therefore not a banned topic.

Just clearing that up.

Thankyou.

OOC: Yes, it's summer here in Australia. *Sunbathes*

Anyway, this guy is obviously going through a tough time and feels alone. That is why he is trying to get closer to you, to make sure someone is there. He obviously feels like you don't know what he is going through - and to a certain point, you don't. Your brother survived, his mum wont. He's going to live with a foster carer, you have your parents.

I know you mean well but is there a different way you can help this guy. it seems he needs just as much help - maybe even more - than you do.

That's the thing.

He's a liar. His mother can't possibly die from what she has and if she has it he'd partly have it which he doesn't.

I can't say what it is that his mother has but I want to be a doctor, I've reseached it and I know you can not die from it.

I know this sounds really mean but he is a liar, he does it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back