What is the corner shop Ds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its a game u can get on nintendo ds its called tamagotchi corner shop u can also get corner shop2! :( u can work at shops and care for a tama (not a real tama just a tama character! :angry: ) u can choose out of mametchi memetchi and kuchipatchi :D :D :D

and u update the shops up to royal, get gotchi points to spend on the room u have and food for the tama u choose to care for its great! :angry: :( :( :( :( :(

hope i helped!

TAMAGIRL2008 :angry:

Its a nintendo DS console game its were you get three chracters: mametchi,memetchi and kutchipatchi and you run shops to higher levels and unlock new shops this game has 2 series cornor shop 1 and 2

hope i helped :)

:D masketchigirl :p

Do you have to have a Nintendo DS to play with it? becuase i dont have one, i have a gamecube :lol: . so is it basically like a gameboy, or is it like a disc you plug into something? :lol:
You need to have a DS. I doubt the GameCube has a touchscreen :lol: Pretty much all control on Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop 1 and 2 uses the stylus. Corner Shop 1 also uses the Start button for pausing, and Corner Shop 2 also uses the microphone.

Tamagotchi Connection corner shop is a D.S game.

It is available at most game stores, And also in target.

Yes, You need a DS to play it.

I have it on my DS and it is quite a fun game,, ive been trying to find Tamagotchi corner shop 2.. but its been out of stock

Tama gamee

Thats where the game is.. there are some user reviews that can help you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back