What is your halloween constume this year?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Swann from the Pirates of the Caribean movies. ;) It shall be swiz-et.

Broken~Wings

Swiz-et=Sweet in my language. :p

I'ma paint my nails black for school. One of my friends has EVERY color of nail polish, and I asked her to help me. I'd do some eyeliner too, but I blink too much.

Not really dressing up. Actually, I'm going to give the pumpkins to my neighbors, sit on my couch, and watch tv.

One of my friends is writing a sign on his gate that says "beware of flying candy. Not responsible for injury" and he's going to throw candy at people who try and trick or treat there. I might go by there because it sounds hilarious.

I'ma paint my nails black for school. One of my friends has EVERY color of nail polish, and I asked her to help me. I'd do some eyeliner too, but I blink too much. Not really dressing up. Actually, I'm going to give the pumpkins to my neighbors, sit on my couch, and watch tv.

One of my friends is writing a sign on his gate that says "beware of flying candy. Not responsible for injury" and he's going to throw candy at people who try and trick or treat there. I might go by there because it sounds hilarious.
'Beware of flying candy'...lol. XD

Well I don't celebrate Halloween but I can say that I am making a costume of human Alphonse Elric form FMA. I might wear it around the house. When I lived in the US I really didn't care much about Halloween...I only went for the candy. ^^'

I'ma paint my nails black for school. One of my friends has EVERY color of nail polish, and I asked her to help me. I'd do some eyeliner too, but I blink too much. Not really dressing up. Actually, I'm going to give the pumpkins to my neighbors, sit on my couch, and watch tv.

You know I did that once, except it was some bratty children at my door who used to live near me. They were being very disrespectful at the door and being rude so I chucked their candy onto the road as far as I could throw and told them to go get it (as well as slamming the door in their little obnoxious faces XD!!)

Dressed in as much black as I could today to look semi gothic, plus the hair is black, and I'm wearing my shoes with skulls on them :D I'm a scary receptionist at work today :(

I'm an idian, i nad to make my costume,

the costume was really hard to make. Its a leather skirt, a white T-shirt (that i sowed) with the edges fringed, a beaded belt with a leather sheath, a dagger my dad made for me, and a pair of fake moccasins (i had to sow it took me FOREVER!), and face paint i looked up how to make online, i have blonde hair and i WAS giong to die it black (not permanet) but the paint said you shouldn;t use it on light colored hair (which i think totally defeats the piont!)

Happy trick or treating!

~Tamagardengurl~

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't know xD I was gonna be House, but my friend who might come with me is already House <.< If she comes with me, I'm probably gonna be Cameron (I'm nopt dying my hiar blonde to adjust to season four, though xD)

If she doesn't come, I'll probably slip on some hockey equipment and say I'm Ed Belfour xD

Hinata Hyuga =D A crappy 5 minute thing cuz like I didn't prepare. But I gotta heckload of candy. I went after my mom came home (I went by myself!) And like only this one boy my age knew I was trying to cosplay as Hinata xD He was Sasuke. Only 2 Naruto cosplayers in the neighborhood. I think the outfit was pretty decent considering I threw it together in 5 minutes:

https://i2.tinypic.com/52kseb6.jpg

I never went out for Halloween this year.

last year I was a witch though

This year I bought this cool white... sheet? I cut a head hole, asked my friend to lend me this cool skeleton mask, painted my hair white with white spray and my chin white with white crayon to be a ghost.

At the beginning I wanted to be a grey and black ghost and be a shadow, but I was only able to find white sheets... so in the end, according to my friend I ended up being a "cute ghost" that you feel like hugging when you see it. ¬¬.

Anyway, I also made this jack'o'lantern and we went to a friend's house to film a horror movie. It's coming out really nicely, and we will be finishing it off today.

We dont celebrate halloween in aus but me and a few friends are all dresse up as hippies and went around to people and telling them to make world peace, stop war and pick flowers not fights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back