What will happen to my tamagotchi!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten944

Reaction score
Please help me! My tama keeps making this (quiet, not as loud as wen u press a button.) And I hear it it goes beep beep beep beep beep beep and so on. really quick short beeps that is not normal is it? im scared because my tamagotchis are like 2 days away from getting married! im scared :) :D

also it was on my v2...i dont know what else to say...oh yeah and it won't stop when i turn the sound off....

:D :D :D HELP

It's Tamagotchi's heartbeat! Don't worry, mine makes the same thing all day ;)
Really? Thanks! i was scared it never beated b4. is it like a v2 feature they have that isnt in v1? bc my v2 and v1 r in love and my v1 isnt beeping

It's not really a feature.. It's more of the programming and clockwork. Certain versions and color styles can make different machine noises (not to be confused with the sound of button pressing because that is the same on all tamagotchis) and beepings. For instance, my red with glitter V1 is making a tiny buzz while my V2 is making little beeps.

Its not a glitch, its a thing that it does. You can stop it by scratching somthing inside it... i did it, it worked.

It's not really a feature.. It's more of the programming and clockwork. Certain versions and color styles can make different machine noises (not to be confused with the sound of button pressing because that is the same on all tamagotchis) and beepings. For instance, my red with glitter V1 is making a tiny buzz while my V2 is making little beeps.
oh. My v1 isnt making noise. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back