Tamagotchi Sleeping Bag!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Hi!Yuazha here!Tamagotchi Projects2 is finally here!

Tamagotchi Waterproof Sleeping Pouch

For this project,you will need:

Any kind of fabric that won't rip easily

Tape and plastic wrap

Decorations for the taped/plastic wrapped fabric

Needle and Thread

First,make the fabric big enough for your Tamagotchi to fit.Sew the fabric,but leave one side opened.Put palstic wrap over the fabric,enough to fit and NOT strain.Tape the plastic wrap.NOTE:Test it first.Dunk it in water and check for leaks or rips.Only the top will remain open,and make a tiny pillow for comfort for your Tamagotchi.Take it camping with you!

P.S.

Sew a flap on and you'll get more protection for your Tamagotchi!

Note:This was suggested by a user.

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL! Thanks for the tip. I'm going camping soon and I was dreading taking my tamas. Not now!

Another great idea I liked was when I was a little kid, the old tamagotchis came in these fairly big sized boxes with a whole in the middle (Where the tama was) and you opened up the flippy thing and it opened up like a book, and there was your tama with little drawings on the inside of the 'book' cover thing.

I liked to fill that hole with different things. When it was winter, I filled it with kleenex :p It looked like snow. Then green orangish reddish fabric for fall, and green fabric for summer and spring. But my aunt who was like one of those ... I don't know... Architect builder kind of people, I forgot what it's called (Because she was more of like my moms friend I just called her my aunt. Sadly, she doesn't come over as much. Only a few times a month) but she built me a tiny model house that was very professional for christmas. It was like those houses in Gaia Online and I loved it. I remember it looked kind of like a really cool clay house. Anyways, thats where I later left my tama. Don't have the house or the tama anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back