scary stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi1234

Reaction score
Hi. For some reason, i like to read scary stories, so if u hav a scary story, plz share it! :)

It can be about a personal experience, or just a story u heard.

I'll start u off....

Once upon a time there was a girl named Tamy.One night when she was in bed, she heard a vioce,"Tamy, I'm on the stairs..." She was so frighten that she couldn't move. The voice contiued,"Tamy, im on the fist step""now the second!!" She tried to scream, but she was frozen with fear. "I'm on the last step!" "I'm going down the hall.." "I'm right by your room..." Tamy was so frightend, she could feel her heart racing."I'm right by your bed!" Now I've got ya!!!!" Tamy screamed as loud as she could.Her father came rushing in "What's wrong?!" he asked. "Their's someone in the room!!" Her farther searched everywhere but found nothing......

[SIZE=14pt] THE END [/SIZE][/size][/size]

i will tell a scary story.................

there was this girl called molly. mollys mum and dad left town to go and see her nan who lived two towns away. molly didnt want to she her nan. molly was a lonley kid no friends no one, well she had her mum and dad. but they werent very close. it had been a good 5 hours when they left. tap tap tap.... molly herd footsepts."mummy. mummy it that you..... mummy". SMASH BANG! the front door was kicked in. "mummy!" all she saw was a shadow on the wall.... the shadow looked like a man with a long dagger...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! when mollys mum and dad came back molly was gone.. but there was blood stains on the wall.......... :huh:

Once upon a time there was a girl and she only lived with her mum as her dad died. The girls name was Hannah and her mother asked hannah to get some liver for their dinner but all the shops were shut so she went down to her dads grave and took his liver (Ewww) though when she came back her mother was gone... Hannah sat waiting in her room when she heard "Hannah why? "Hannah why?" "Hannah why?" then, before hannah could do anything this china doll jumped up with a dagger. Later her mother came back from looking for hannah but was shocked to find her husbands liver and Hannah lieing there. There was blood all over the wall and pinned on hannah there was a message, "I will never get a liver from a grave again" But of course she wouldnt... She was dead!!!

There ya go.

one day a girl around 12 to 13 years old was walking around inside of her attack. she came across a spacial little china doll. the doll was a girl with short black hair, closed eyes, rosy cheeks and a huge smile, but most important was she had a fake knife in her hand. the grls name was Anna and she thought it was a great way to scare her little sister, Eileen. while Eileen was at a friends house Anna brought the doll downstairs and hid it in her room. Anna stayed up late at night and after Eileen finally fell asleep she got up and grabbed the china doll. Anna slipped inside the room silently and placed the doll on Eilen's dresser. Eileen's dresser was located in a way that when Eileen would wake up, she would be facing the doll. At around 12:00 midnight Anna was still awake lying in her room, waiting. She heard a ruffle from her sisters covers, Eileen was getting up for a late night snack."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Anna heard Eileen scream from shock of the creepy little doll. Anna giggled quietly, but Eileen took a quick breath and screaed again. And again and again. 'Why won't she just shutup?' Anna thought impatiently and only secnds later it was dead silent. Anna thought this strange and got up ad walked up to her sisters closed door. she opened it a crack. Nothing strange. She opened it a little more and a bit of hallway light spilled into the room revealing a puddle of some dark color on the white rug. Anna's eyes widened and she looked at the dresser. The doll was gone. 'Maybe she just through it out the window.' She thought, reassuring herself. She opened the door more and saw a larger puddle of the dark liquid dripping off Eileen's bed. Something heavy dropped to the ground. She whipped the door open and her sister body lay on the floor, cuts covering her body ad blood spilling out everywhere. And just beside Eileen's dead body, the Little China dol sat, Fake knife replaced with a kitchen knife, Eyes open, White dress and skin stained and the mouth open, dripping blood from the teeth.

one day a girl around 12 to 13 years old was walking around inside of her attack. she came across a spacial little china doll. the doll was a girl with short black hair, closed eyes, rosy cheeks and a huge smile, but most important was she had a fake knife in her hand. the grls name was Anna and she thought it was a great way to scare her little sister, Eileen. while Eileen was at a friends house Anna brought the doll downstairs and hid it in her room. Anna stayed up late at night and after Eileen finally fell asleep she got up and grabbed the china doll. Anna slipped inside the room silently and placed the doll on Eilen's dresser. Eileen's dresser was located in a way that when Eileen would wake up, she would be facing the doll. At around 12:00 midnight Anna was still awake lying in her room, waiting. She heard a ruffle from her sisters covers, Eileen was getting up for a late night snack."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Anna heard Eileen scream from shock of the creepy little doll. Anna giggled quietly, but Eileen took a quick breath and screaed again. And again and again. 'Why won't she just shutup?' Anna thought impatiently and only secnds later it was dead silent. Anna thought this strange and got up ad walked up to her sisters closed door. she opened it a crack. Nothing strange. She opened it a little more and a bit of hallway light spilled into the room revealing a puddle of some dark color on the white rug. Anna's eyes widened and she looked at the dresser. The doll was gone. 'Maybe she just through it out the window.' She thought, reassuring herself. She opened the door more and saw a larger puddle of the dark liquid dripping off Eileen's bed. Something heavy dropped to the ground. She whipped the door open and her sister body lay on the floor, cuts covering her body ad blood spilling out everywhere. And just beside Eileen's dead body, the Little China dol sat, Fake knife replaced with a kitchen knife, Eyes open, White dress and skin stained and the mouth open, dripping blood from the teeth.
Oooo that is scary.

I sure do

in a camp, there was a cabin of four girls and their councelor sleeping in the woods. Everything was going well, until they heard sirens. The sirens were loud and close so the girls walked over. It was ten cop cars lined up on the highway, with cops flashing flashlights all around.

"Whats going on?" the councelor asked the police.

"There is a madman in the woods, killing anyone and anything he can find, you girls had better get out, but all our cars are filled with other campers." the cop replied

the girls heard more sirens from the other side of the woods, and decided to run over there for a ride. They ran but a thick fog covered them so they couldn't even see their hands in front of their faces. The girls scattered and screamed, but one earsplitting scream rose about hte rest.

"It's him!!!" one of the girls screamed.

One of the girls, Jenna, made it to the other side of the woods where more cop cars were waiting for victims or campers. She was able to get a ride home, but none of the other girls showed up.

The next day the cops were searching the woods since the fog had cleared and what they found made two quit their job. Three girls and their counceler were laying on the ground, dead. Their detached heads lay on top of their bodies.

the madman was never found :furawatchi:

A long time ago, there was a small girl named Bethany. She lived with her mom, dad, brother and sister.

But she was so lonely. She was 8 years old, and had no friends. She was the middle child, and she often felt left out.

One day, while she was lying in bed thinking about how alone she was, she heard a voice.

''Bethany.....oh Bethany....I'll be your friend.'' called the voice. Bethany got up, thinking it was her sister Emily.

''What are you talking about!?'' Bethany growled, stepping into the hallway. That's when it all came back to her. Her family had gone out shopping,

and she had decided to stay home. She was the only one in the house...wasn't she?

''Oh Bethany....come to the bathroom....I'll be your friend.''

Bethany opened the bathroom door, and screamed. A girl was standing there, blood down her shirt. She was headless.

''Bethany, tonight something bad will happen. Run! Don't let the same thing happen to you like it did to me!" the zombie cried, disappearing.

Bethany screamed, and ran to her room. She hid under her bed.

That was freaky.....I was probably only imagining it. She tried her hardest to forget she ever saw anything.

That night, Bethany was scared to go to bed.

''Mom, I'm frightened.'' Bethany complained, pulling the covers to her chin.

''Sweety, there is nothing to be scared of. Good night.'' She kissed her daughter, and left the room.

Bethany snugged down. Her mom was right; there is nothing to be scared off! Just as she was drifting off to sleep,

there was a bang at the window. Followed by another bang. Bethany jumped up, and looked. A shadow of a man was outside the window.

Bethany was too scared to move. Too scared to scream. The man's shadow disappeared, and Bethany heard a loud noise from downstairs. The scurry

of feet came up the stairs, and to her bedroom door. Bethany began to cry of fear.

Her door creaked opened and....''AHHHH!''

In the morning, Bethany's mom and dad searched high and low for Bethany, but she was nowhere.

At last, her Dad screamed.

Her mom came rushing into Bethany's room. ''What is it dear!?''

Bethany's Dad pointed to the open closet door. Inside, Bethany was hanging from a clothes hanger.

She was bleeding badly, and dead. A pool of her blood seeped through the whole closet. A note lay on the ground, too, which read,

''You were warned''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back