Which Should I Choose ? =x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
Its After The National Exam In My Country Singapore,And My Dad Told Me That If I Had Done Well In My Exams,He Would Either Get Me A Nintendo DS Lite Or Sony PSP. He Also Told Me To Tell Him My Decision Soon As My Results Would Be Annouced In 22nd Of November . Both Nintendo DS Lite And PSP Looks Good To Me. But My Dad Only Say That I Only Can Choose One. What Should I Choose ?

If You Can,Kindly Tell Me The Reason Of Why You Choose Nintendo DS Lite/Sony PSP .

Thank You Sho Much! :lol:

:lol:

PiinkishAverlyn

Well, your very, very lucky I'll tell you that! :furawatchi:

Why Do You Write With Cap On Every Word? Lol, Just Wondering. It's Kinda Fun Actually :p

Hmm, hard.... Well, I have the ds, and it's fun but it gets boring FAST.

The psp I have NO CLUE! I dont understand it or what's it for.. so I wouldn't know to much.

Maybe you should ask your dad if you could get something that costs just as much as those two? *(maybe adopting a kitty! It's $100 to adopt!)* XD XD XD LOL LOL LOL

-Hope you get what you were destined to have!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a DS. They have way more games and are so stylish! They even come in pink! Sorry, femme side showing a bit too much there. But, seriously, they have a way higher coolness factor. Nobody I know would be impressed if you said you had a PSP. However, all my friends and I own a DS each...

I have sony PSP. Not much on the fun factor....

I also have Ds. Very fun and portable and more games AND has touch senses. Also, the slogan is funny. "Nintendo ds. Touching is good" xD Golden.

~SG~

I chose Nintendo Ds Lite. Isnt the Sony PSP new? If it is I doubt there will be alot of games out yet and you would proberly have to wait a year. Nintendo ds has loads of games shooting out of no where! (<Haha) If you get a nintendo ds lite, please consider thinking of having animal crossing. Its a brilliant game.

PCX

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I go with the Lite. It has TONS more fun games, trust me.

The only good thing about a PSP in my opinion is that it can access the webbie.

DS LITE!!! I have a normal DS and it's really cool and games keep coming out for it. I played a PSP once and it was really confusing and rubbish. DS Lite is probably like a DS only it's more portable. I recommend a DS lite and either Nintendogs, Animal Crossing or both, but don't get Final Fantasy III, it's rubbish.

I would definitely go for the Nintendo DS. I prefer the original to the Lite, which despite having supposedly better screenn and different luminousities I don't like its smallness.

I have played on a PSP a couple of times and to be honest it didn't really impress me... DS apart from having the two screens, are cheaper, have WiFi card (although so do PSP), can connect to up to 16 other DSes and have a larger variety of games.

Nintendo DS has also sold many more copies of their console too so you will probably find it easier to communicate with other people.

Games I would recommend for Nintendo DS are Animal Crossing, Resident Evil and Final Fantasy. =)

Ds, The Games Are Fun And Has A Touch Screen

The Psp...I Don't Really Know About It But My Sister Says Its Ok, But Some Of The Games Look...Bleh

I would choose the Nintendo DS Lite, as I have one myself, and because right now you can get a lot more choice of games with a Nintendo.

My older brother, age 13, has a Sony PSP. It is very good as well, because you can even access on the internet, but not as much ssites as you can with a computer. I have seen a lot of the games that the PSP have are quite boyish!

My opinion is to go with the DS Lite. I'm not sure you could connect on the PSPs, I think you can, but I also don't think you can. ^.^

Best Wishes,

barky

P.S: If you quite girlish, or like the colour pink, they have pink DS's too. If you prefer a blue, than you can special order or pre-order a blue one. My favourite colour is blue, but the blue they have is really quite dark. I have the white one ^_^

Oops! I did it again, voting one I didn't want XD

Anyways, get the PSP because it has more features, music, gaming, and I even hear theres internet!

A couple of facts:

It has been improved with the redesigned PSP as it now has a longer battery life and faster loading times.

A system in sleep mode (with a fully-charged battery) has been shown to lose an average of only 1% battery life per 24-hour period.

The PSP's default background color changes depending on the current month of the year.

Optional accessories offered by Sony include the PSP headset, carrying case, extended-life 2200 mAh battery, headphones with remote control, battery charger, car adapter, accessories pouch and cleaning cloth, AC adapter, and system pouch and wrist strap.

They are in black, ceramic white, pink, metallic blue, silver, and champagne gold.

Demos for commercial PSP games can be downloaded and booted directly from the Memory Stick PRO Duo.

However, if you just want a variety of video games, get the Nintendo DS lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back