How Many Tamagotchis Do You Have ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many Tamagotchis Do You Have ??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 15 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, well.. I have more than 15. I've been collecting for a few years now :D More than 100,

More than 200

More than 300 but who's counting ;)

I had 3 about 4 hours ago! But then I was doing what i always do at the and of school, pack my bag and collect my tamagotchis, but 2 day I got my tamagotchis off my peg and there was no tama's there! :D then i looked on the bench underneath my peg and there was my tamagotchi, what a relife you say?? No, There was only 1 of my three tamagotchi's! I don't know where my other 2 is, maybe they r lost, maybe they have been stolen by a tama freak in our school! I just hope I get them back, but if the person gives them back I have the right mind for them to give me the muny to buy 2 new 1's, but i dunno if I'll do that!

This should be moved to What's on your Mind (I could be a tamaguide).

I have 5 tamagotchis but I'm only using 3 because my other 2 got ran over by a car. So I still have them in my closet I just can't use them.

My mom has been really nice to let my buy them. But your mom is really nice, or if you are living by yourself then you have A LOT of money you can spend.

3. two V1 and a V2 but I'm going to stop paying with my eldest V1 because the buttens don't work that well.

i had two v.1s and a v.2 but i gave my other v.1 to my baby cousin... i now have a v. and 2....

Lol yeah maybe..The most i'll have is like 5, because they get kind of annoying and i'm not that big of a fan. The only reason I got one is because my little sister has one and they looked fun :D

I have 3, one pink Angelgotchi, a green connection v1 and camo connection v2

Senshiko :D

I've got seven (three V2s and four V1s) as of right now. ;)

i got 9. 2 version2s, 4 version1 connections, 1 version1 connexion, an oceangotchi, and a lost angelgotchi. only 2 are in use, my V2s.

i used to have 2, but the chain came undun and one of themm fell down the sink . It broke a week later from the water ruining the circuit. ;) i miss him ,he was my fdavourite. :lol: :lol:

Me? I have 15 or more. I think it is about 15 now. I am going to get a Mesu/Osu pair next. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back