I Cant Tolerate My Friend Anymore

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I have a friend,whose name is A. We have been great friends since the last 2 years,and we have maintain our good relationship .. until this year .

This year,she just join a group of friends,which i thought : i must give her some space to make new friends .. and i didnt look much into it .. until one day ..

She still stay contact with me when i sms her or i call her during the night . But on the day,when we have school,she will say out insulting remarks and things that hurt me to her friends, such as : disgusting girl .. dont stand behind her .. and all the things that hurt me. Before she say all this insulting remarks to me , i have given her a tamagotchi v4 , as a pledge of friendship token to her . Now i want it back from her, when our teacher brought us to the computer lab , i online msn , and not soon after,she also online. I told her that i want back my tamagotchi , and she say fine,take it take it . But she still have not returned my tamagotchi until now . And when i reach school, she will keep saying bad words and insulting words about me to her friends. I have try to ignore her but soon after, i realised that she was pushing me off my tolerance level .

So friends , can you help me to solve this problem ? I want to get back my tamagotchi and at the same time,stop her from saying more bad words about me .

Thanks ,

PiinkishAverlyn

Well,this has happened to me once.Ok,this is pretty hard,ok tell someone that is supportive and will help you if all else fails pm.in that case bash her up!.[!(last idea lol)

Well it sounds like she's trying to be popular to her new friends in the group... So in a way she isn't a real friend... Real friends don't do that... This sort of thing happened to me as well... The situation was very painful...

Just keep asking for it back...although to be fair the v4 was a gift and it's not a usual thing to ask for something like that back. Sounds like a mistake giving it to her in the first place because in the end she screwed you over, but lessons learned. If you want it back, eventually either she'll return it from you driving her crazy or she'll give you the money to get another.

Had someone one or more years back end our friendship abruptly when we were in a rough patch and it hurt me a lot, but I did not ask for her stuff back I ever gave her.

Well, you can ask your friend why she is being so mean and rude.

But, you can also ttell your parents what is going on and they could probably call her parents.

This has happened to me once. I know how it feels. It feels HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

But my friend became my friend again after see saw how i feel when shes mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back