Sign in to follow this  
tama_freak14

Are twins real!

i was wondering cuz some people say u can get twins and some people say u cant. can or cant u get twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I dont know. Well I never got twins. I don't see how you could have TWO baby tamagotchis at once...Probably not.

No U can't only if u count breeding a male with a female and one goes to the dad the other stays with the mum. But not two babys on the same unit

I've tried to get twins on my Tamagotchi Connection but from what I've found out you can only get them on the old version when your Tamagotchi dies. When you Twins die on the old ones you can go to triplets and when those die you can go to Quadruplets and on and on...

I haven't found it possible anyway. :) :D :D ;) :lol:

i have a friend thatn got twins but they dont last long, either one dies or they both die.

Not very possible if you ask me

Its very hard and u need perfect timing.

You have to enter a special code when the Tama dies.the code is when they are flying away, you are supposed to hold down all buttons until the egg appears and then you hold down a until hatching but it seldom works on the Tamagotchi Connection

:D ;) :lol: :) :D :D

i have a friend thatn got twins but they dont last long, either one dies or they both die.

Not very possible if you ask me

Its very hard and u need perfect timing.

You have to enter a special code when the Tama dies.the code is when they are flying away, you are supposed to hold down all buttons until the egg appears and then you hold down a until hatching but it seldom works on the Tamagotchi Connection

:D ;) :lol: :) :D :D