Does anyone here go on g-mail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasluvfritos99

Reaction score
Do you have g-mail anyone? :mellow: I really REALLY need some friends there I do have friends but they don't have g-mail... So if you do message me on g-mail on: [email protected], please.

OR you could leave a comment with your g-mail address. ^_^

Do you have g-mail anyone? :angry: I really REALLY need some friends there I do have friends but they don't have g-mail... So if you do message me on g-mail on: [email protected], please.OR you could leave a comment with your g-mail address. :angry:
what? whats a Gmail?! i have an Email but i have never hear of that!! if it is ANYTHING like and Email, U HAVE TO TAKE UR ADRESS OFF THIS SIGHT RIGHT NOW!! NOW ANYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT! THAT IS EXTREMLEY UNSAFE! :angry:

what? whats a Gmail?! i have an Email but i have never hear of that!! if it is ANYTHING like and Email, U HAVE TO TAKE UR ADRESS OFF THIS SIGHT RIGHT NOW!! NOW ANYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT! THAT IS EXTREMLEY UNSAFE! :angry:
Don't worry, It's not like it e-mail it's blocks really extremly good against spam & virsus...

It is recommened,.. also It says it's ok to tell your g-mail address on any kind of site :angry:

Don't worry, It's not like it e-mail it's blocks really extremly good against spam & virsus...It is recommened,.. also It says it's ok to tell your g-mail address on any kind of site :angry:
ok fwew! i'll try it.

:angry:

I love gmail! I defiantly recommend it. But sorry, i can't give you my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back