Omg should i do it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
I added my crush to my buddy list, and i never talk to him. My friends aree telling me to im him saying, "My friend gave me this buddy list, and i don't know half to people on it, so who is this?" just to get him to nitice me. I want to do it, but i am not sure what he would think of me. His last name is in his screen name, but i still want to talk to him. Should i do it?

*BaBi*

Go for it!

I was also in a similar situation about a month ago. My friend gave me my crush's number. The hardest thing was sending him that first txt, but after that I wasn't nervous at all. He's one of my best friends now too.

The hardest thing is sending him that first message, but after that there'll be no problem. Trust me! ♣

Talk to him!

When I see my crush on MSN, I always say hi. Most of the time he'll say hi back, but sometimes he won't.

Play it cool, and simply say, ''Hey.'' If he asks you why you're talking to him, merely reply, ''Well, your the only one on. Besides, you're interesting. :) ''

You can say ''you're interesting'' truthfully, or jokingly.

If he's a really nice guy, he'll talk to you. Don't be afraid. Nobody can accuse you of liking him for sending him an IM.

Speak up! Yes, of course, TALK TO HIM! :) Boys love confidence in girls. And all relationships that I know of, started by talking.

I talk to my BF, everytime. And he's my BF because, I talk! Just start up a convo, like, "Great game last night, huh?"

PM me for the progress!

Hey, you know what I think?

I think that you should go for it! As long as you're staying true to yourself, there's nothing wrong with talking to your crush, and getting to know him a little. You might feel a little shy at first, but who knows what could happen? A little "hey'' once in a while is completely fine. After all, is'nt that what AIM is for-chatting?

I'd kill for my crush's IM address, I'd go for it, say "Oh, hi! What's up?" After all, he's your friend, right, just treat him like one!

Totally go for it. It's probably not as bad as talking to him in real life. Just ask him what your homework was for a subject. You might want to even talk to him about something funny that happened at school that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back