How do you sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With my lover.

Haha. Juuuuust kidding.

--

I don't really know. .-.

I guess I toss and turn.

I sleep on the side. I usually sleep on the darkest side instead of the lightest side.
Lol same!!!

I find it extremely hard to go to sleep or sleep on my back. I toss and turn A LOT while I'm asleep (apparantly I'm a worm when I fall asleep) but I lie on my side while trying to get to sleep, always facing the darker side or the less active side.

Best Wishes,

barky

I sleep with the covers over my head...something about the feeling reminds me of my mum that died (D=) so the more I think of her, I fall asleep...at least...thats what my dad said...

Well, I used to curl up into a ball but since I started grade six that's changed...xD

Now, I start on my back and lay there for a few minutes. But, then I get cold, and turn over onto my stomach with my head turned left.

I always sleep on the left side of my bed. NEVER do I sleep on the right, or the middle. I'm weird that way! :)

Oh Mah Gosh, Alimania, I love these questions!

I used to sleep on my side, but now its a combination of sleeping on my stomach, and waking up on my back or to the side.

Sounds familiar? I toss and turn, though, I sleep under the covers :)

I sleep on my back,stomach,and sides on my stomach it hurts my chest a little lol but mostly on my sides or back.

When I fall asleep, I'm on my side with the covers over my head.
When I wake up, the blanket is flipped around and I'm at the other side of the bed.
When I wake up, the blanket is flipped around and I'm at the other side of the bed.
Lol me 2 xDD D :p :rolleyes: :blink:

Sorry people, I should have added, "D: All of the above."

I personally sleep with the covers over my head. I have a sense of security when I do that. And weird thing is, I can still breathe. But I also toss and turn, so that's probably why I don't loose oxygen at night, lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back