Sign in to follow this  

I have a strange pet. I think it's called a takotchi. look on this website and tell if you've ever seen it before. it strange though, it floats around the screen and tripps a lot. it has a big head and four legs. it something thats not that visable on iy's head. it looks just like the thing they said it was on the website below so i think it is a takotchi. i just wanted to know if anyone else knew about it.

http://bellsprout.cjb.cc/Tamagotchi.htm

sorry but i cant help to say its tarokotchi and also tarokotchi is one of the worst tamagotchis in the game.

^ I have a tarakotchi but I took perfect care of her!!!! Why why me!!!!!! She is kinda cute tho.

Guys, the are talking about a Takotchi not a TARAKOTCHI!

@ Tama_girl33, Takotchi is a normal character. This whole idea about good characters vs. bad characters is rubbish as far as I am concerned cause there is always some who can prove otherwise. :D

i quite like takotchi. i used to hate Zuccitchi, but know i've seen a pic, I want another zuccitchi!!!!

they arnt weird at all there not the worst at all when i had it it won LOADS of games

;) :( :angry: :( :angry: :( B) :lol: :P :o ^_^ :(

ps they arnt as cute as some :huh: there not my favourite but to some members there favourites so think about others to!!!

:(

hope you think now

they're funny lookin though they have a BIG head an small little legs and have no arms

I really like takotchis. :( Their favorite foods are tacos! :angry:

I'd love to know what generation you got it on. :angry:

i got that 2! i also got zuccitchi! i think their ugly! no affense!

im like cursed with ugly 4 legged jellyfish like freaks! i hate this!