NOOOOOO! *bang* *bang*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok, I know this should have been posted in my MLB talk topic, but since it's dead and I don't want to triple post, I'm just gonna say it here.

This is Yankees news.

BUT ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JORGE POSADA ARE IN FREE AGENCY!!

WHY DO THEY AHVE TO GET RID OF TEH' BEST BASEBALL PLAYERS THEY HAVE?? YANKEES ARE SOO DUMB!

THEY EVEN HAD TO GET RID OF JOE TORRE!!! WHYYY????????????

WHY!

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?

THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF JASON GIAMBI OR JOHNNY DAMON OR HIDEKI MATSUI OR BOBBY ABREU FOR ALL I CARE!

BUT WHY THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYERS THE YANKEES MIGHT HAVE HAD NEXT TO DEREK JETER IN AGES?

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A VICTORY FOR THE NEXT GETTING READY!

Yup. Get the point.

Ok, I know this should have been posted in my MLB talk topic, but since it's dead and I don't want to triple post, I'm just gonna say it here.
This is Yankees news.

BUT ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JORGE POSADA ARE IN FREE AGENCY!!

WHY DO THEY AHVE TO GET RID OF TEH' BEST BASEBALL PLAYERS THEY HAVE??  YANKEES ARE SOO DUMB!

THEY EVEN HAD TO GET RID OF JOE TORRE!!! WHYYY????????????

WHY!

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?

THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF JASON GIAMBI OR JOHNNY DAMON OR HIDEKI MATSUI OR BOBBY ABREU FOR ALL I CARE!

BUT WHY THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYERS THE YANKEES MIGHT HAVE HAD NEXT TO DEREK JETER IN AGES?

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A VICTORY FOR THE NEXT GETTING READY!

Yup. Get the point.
As of now,posada signed for 2 more years.

And yes yankees are dumb.But getting rid of Abreu and matsui means no playoffs next season.Damon and Giambi should get 1 more year to prove they could stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
.. A-Rod, Alex Rodriguez. One of Teh' Best Players in the league.

They kept Jorge Posada(close call, almost TOTALLY lost him.)

Great Ol' Greedy Alex Rodriguez.

Youngest Player to hit a lot of home runs in a season.

Latest posts

Back