The future of Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
There have been so many different tama's and lot's of different things to do on them.

What do you think the future hold for tamagotchis?

I think that in the future tamas might have colour screens, and they might be touchscreen.

:D Tayz ;)

P.S. Sorry if a thread like this has already been made, I wasne't sure.

I know i think the same cuz i saw on ebay tamagotchi v5 not v4.5 but v5 it looks like a hunk of plastic, but it has a flip top and comes with a stylus lol. I'm very curious to find out whethere its made by Bandai or if its a fake putting out adds saying its made by Bandai.... or whther someonejust wante to make it, and we think its by Bandai. so, if u find out any further, tell me an dill dig deep@(speaking of digging deep, im eating waffles, who are pretty soon gonna be deep into my stomach! ^^)

:D I probably won't find anything out, thid is more a thread of what you think tamas will do in the future, like...They will actually connect to the internet.

But apparently with V5 you can raise a family.

:p Tayz ;)

I think they should add another Tamagotchi video game (not the cornershop or party on crud).

More of the virtual pet thing from the Game Boy

I'm not sure about a colour screen. People have been predicting one of them for ages now. And it still hasn't happened. I'm not ruling it out, but I'm just saying. I think it would be very nice though. :p

I recently got an iPod Touch. I love it. A Tamagotchi in this format would be amazing. But it would be extremely expensive. I can't really imagine it happening. But it would be very awesome. :lol: .

The only improvement I can think of is a colour screen. But like I said, I'm not sure. But then again, when the V1 came out, I didn't think they could ever improve it. But look at them now. :p

I'm not sure about a colour screen. People have been predicting one of them for ages now. And it still hasn't happened. I'm not ruling it out, but I'm just saying. I think it would be very nice though. :(
I recently got an iPod Touch. I love it. A Tamagotchi in this format would be amazing. But it would be extremely expensive. I can't really imagine it happening. But it would be very awesome. :mellow: .

The only improvement I can think of is a colour screen. But like I said, I'm not sure. But then again, when the V1 came out, I didn't think they could ever improve it. But look at them now. ;)
thats the thing... people who dont already have newer ipods arent gonna pay like hundreds just to get a tama for it. lol. i know i wouldnt.

I think that you might be able to connect through the internet and be able to make friends on your tama without actually connecting them.

But i think that they might get a little too c omplicated for little kids.

Well, we already know from recent sources that the Version 5 Tamagotchi Connection is going to be a remake of the FamiliTama. Basically, you raise an entire family of Tamas instead of just one.

I mean, after that, how are they really going to improve? And the color screen I don't think that will happen because when you have a color screen virtual pet like a Miuchiz, the battery goes dead in like 2 weeks.

The FamiTama / V5 is going to be released on January 6th, 2008.

I don't like the idea of color screen. I don't know why, they just wouldn't "feel" like tamagotchis anymore.

I'm not sure. The iPod world is taking over, so there probably will be an iTamagotchi, if we are unfortunate.
Hmm, I sort of disagree. The whole "i" thing is pretty dumb, and Apple's products are pretty much rip-offs (people are paying for a name, not a product), and dragging Tamagotchis into it would wreck Bandai, and/or turn the whole thing into one big, corporate network. At the same time, Tamagotchis would become worse and worse and eventually be made in China and would be loaded up with lead paint and would break easily.

On the other hand, I do like the idea of a Tamagotchi on a slighty-more-adultish (not seventeen-year-oldish) PDA. It would be practical and fun at the same time. For example, your little Tamagotchi character could just play at the bottom of the screen while you set up your schedule, enter people in your electronic phone book, ECT.. Plus, a fully-functional PDA could contain lots of memory, which can hold both files and all sorts of Tamagotchi characters and items.

Adding a cellphone feature would be complicated and expensive, but that's still worth some thought.

I know. If they made an application for your computer, phone, PDA, etc. then I think that'd be acceptable.

I'd like it if they implemented a recharge option with a cable. That'd save me the whole "MOM! DAD! WHERES THE dang SCREW DRIVER!?!?!" conversations. :p Of course, everyones like "Omg omg, it's going to make the cost skyrocket" ... Well, I really think it wouldn't. And... If they added a USB option (Again, I know it's going to cost money) instead of the recharge thing, and you use the USB with the Tamagotchi application I stated earlier, to put on your computer where it is much more detailed (Kind of like the gameboy game on your computer) and when you go into tamatown you could walk around in it. I think it'd be Miuchiz esque, but whatever. :p

Well, we already know from recent sources that the Version 5 Tamagotchi Connection is going to be a remake of the FamiliTama. Basically, you raise an entire family of Tamas instead of just one.
I mean, after that, how are they really going to improve? And the color screen I don't think that will happen because when you have a color screen virtual pet like a Miuchiz, the battery goes dead in like 2 weeks.
Yus, can't wait for that one! xD

They could remake some old ones- maybe re make the angelgotchi and mothra, those ancient tamas everyone loves. That'd be pretty cool. :]

Yus, can't wait for that one! xD
They could remake some old ones- maybe re make the angelgotchi and mothra, those ancient tamas everyone loves. That'd be pretty cool. :]
Honestly, I'd love them if they recreated the devilgotchi and angelgotchi. That'd basically be like, my dream. :mellow:

There have been so many different tama's and lot's of different things to do on them.What do you think the future hold for tamagotchis?

I think that in the future tamas might have colour screens, and they might be touchscreen.

:D Tayz :D

P.S. Sorry if a thread like this has already been made, I wasne't sure.
[SIZE=10pt] Color screen MIGHT be nice. I hope there is no touch screen though >__< I like the buttons. besides , with such a small screen , touch screen wouldn't be convienient .[/SIZE]

At the same time, Tamagotchis would become worse and worse and eventually be made in China...
I think Tamagotchi are already made in China despite the fact that Tamagotchi are Japanese, because it's cheaper to make stuff in China.

Sometimes it is kinda hard to think about what's going to come next in Tamagotchi's future. Think of some of the older versions. When they had just come out some people would have thought that there couldn't possibly anything better. Yet Bandai still thinks up new ideas. This thought came to mind when I was thinking of DVD players today <_<

It's possible that they might have a colour screen- that's might, mind you. A colour screen would be more expensive and I don't think it will really increase sales. As you most probably know all companies want to make a profit. Instead they could do the screen in several shades of grey so Tamagotchi look a bit more 3-D with shading and all that.

Instead they could do the screen in several shades of grey so Tamagotchi look a bit more 3-D with shading and all that.
If they ever do make Tamagotchi with color screens, I hope they do that first. :huh: I don't know why, I just think that sounds cool.

They'll probably change the graphics some day. 'Improve' is what some people might say. But I think Tamagotchi are cute already. They don't need 'improving.' I highly doubt that the graphics will change (they've had about five chances to do that and they still haven't), but it's still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back