My friends tama died for no reason.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyflower

Reaction score
Ok so my friend was trying to get old man and she left her tama alone for about an hour because we were at school and it was an adult aged 16 and normally adults can survive for over an hour, So can old man. It was at full hearts full happieness , it wasn't ill, it was perfectly healthy so why did it die???

:D :( :blink:

Sometimes they just die of old age...even before they become old timers. I've seen it happen quite a few times before. Its just a risk you run trying to get an old dude. :D

What bell Sprout said, Old age could have been the cause. Did your friend look after it roughly in the past, that could have been a minor cause? I have also heard of crisis's where tamagotchis die for no reason when they are Kinakomotchis or teens. Maybe it could apply to an old man? What character was it before? If it was a bad one then it would probably live a short life...

It could have either died of old age or it got sick during the time you left. Getting sik can happen at anytime so there are no garantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back