HOW DO YOU GET MAMETCHI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version Tamagotchi toy do you have? The path to Mametchi will be different for Connection V1 / V2 / V3 / V4 / V4.5

For the V1 and V2; I'm not sure there is any specific way to get him/her. The V3, I believe is good care. You can check the charts for the V4/V4.5.

Ok let me tell you On V1-V3 you need an odd number generation and like never let a siggle punger heart drop

On V4 your teen will need to be a youngg mametchi or young robotchi/andriotchi or universals

Raise the pencil points Note:You need atleast 20 points and 10 from the other skill points and if you don`t take good care or get high skills points you will evolve into a gozarotchi,debatchiand pyonkitchi

V4.5-Get this adult by having high skills points but give bad (he is universal)

I get Mametchi quite a lot, on v2 and the v3. I got my v4 recently and the first adult (the one I have now) is a mametchi. I got him on first generation, gender is male.

The evolutionary path: puchitchi--> young androtchi--> mametchi

His skill points are: the intelligence and fashion pts are the highest, with the fashion points slightly higher than intelligence and the social pts are the lowest.

I never let the hunger or happiness hearts drop more than 1, although both catergories have dropped by 1 at the same time on a few occasions.

Good luck!

I really want a Mimitchi though. Does your tama has to be a girl in order to get one? ;)

On a v1 you'll just need to have a Tamagotchi on an odd-numbered generation (1, 3, 5, etc.) and treat it perfectly, never (or rarely) letting it drop more than one hunger or happiness hearts. Don't worry about being too perfect as there have been times I've let two hearts drop several times throughout its lifetime and I still got Mametchi.

On a v2 or v3 you will have to do the same thing, but with some luck. You might get another top-tier character.

On a v4, you will have to have a male character in the Mame family and raise its Intelligence points higher than its Style or its Kindness points. What really stinks is that I really want a male character in the Mame family, for Tensaitchi, but I've NEVER GOTTEN ONE.

On a v4.5, you will have to have a male character. Treat it perfectly but never play games and don't raise its skill points at all. I think you should get Mametchi this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back