Sign in to follow this  
Corinuta

Shouldn't my tama have a job now?

My tama is almost 4 years old, and it still hasn't gotten a job yet!!! I haven't played with my tama for a LONG time, and i can't remember if this is normal or not! :( :( Please help me! :P :P :D :(

Miles of smiles,

Don't worry, it's normal, I think. See, it's random to the individual character. Sometimes, tamas can get a job when they're 5 or 6. If you keep it off pause; your tama, being happy and healthy, will get that much awaited post. Just stand by, and it'll come.....someday. >(*-*)

Happy to help, ~Christail~

Tamagotchis V4 and V4.5 get a job approximately 2-3 days after evolution. You will recieve a mail icon that looks like [!]. You get a chance of 4-6 jobs, but if you do not have enough points, you will fail to get a job. You get a couple tries. If you press C, your tamagotchi will get a stern look and the try for that job is over. Then you will get mail for the job the next day.

After your tamagotchi has been an Adult for 72 unpaused hours, 2 [!]'s should come; one for graduating school, the other for getting a job. Make sure you have loads of skill points for each category :(