V4.5--Climb Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
Hello all you V4.5 Climbers! Have you ever gotten stuck on the 24th cloud on Climb? Simply put, here's a trick!

On the 24th cloud, start pressing ( B ) repeatedly. You will soon get to the 30th cloud (if you do not fail.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]thanks so much! I know this, but it will help some new people to tams![/SIZE]

I usually don't need help with "climb", but thanks anyways. I am positive that will help some people. I didn't know that trick though. :wub:

cool. BTW, Hi everyone!! I know I was gone for a very long time but I'm back! I lost my 4 tamas over the summer and I was really ticked.I probably wont be on after this. Just wanted to say HI! :wacko:

cool. BTW, Hi everyone!! I know I was gone for a very long time but I'm back! I lost my 4 tamas over the summer and I was really ticked.I probably wont be on after this. Just wanted to say HI! :wacko:

Lucky ducky. :furawatchi:

I was JUST about to make a thread about this.

Thanks, though!!

Yep the trick is you cap droop off until the 24th cloud then just keep on pressing b really fast!!!

[SIZE=21pt] Have never been stuck beause I actually read intructions It tells you cheats, shop codes, and how to play games.[/SIZE]

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back