Your user

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzanthao

Reaction score
MY username is pika_witch2

*edit: note that your neopets password is NOT being asked for and it should NOT be given out to anyone *

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you asking for our usernames and passwords?

Do you want to hack our accounts?

Can a mod close this topic please?

Why are you asking for our usernames and passwords?Do you want to hack our accounts?

Can a mod close this topic please?
Where did she state anything about passwords?

My neopets account is pantleg2, lol. I haven't used it in forever though. xP

Mine is lightfairyangela327, check out my shop. LOW PRICES!

If you are a Sasuke or Pokemon fan, PM me!

socr_grls

I heart neopets and I spend a ton of time on it. I will accept anyone to be my neofriend.

My username on there is Ceceelia :lol: I have 2 side accounts too, kagasha and katishma (though I cant get into katishma right now, waiting for it to age)

My name is: Slammer0

I was thinking about a slam dunk so that's where I got my user name from. Weird isn't it?

[SIZE=14pt]Wanna Be Neofriends? Just send me a message.[/SIZE]

You do realize that it is against the rules to create a side account that is referred by another one of your accounts right? It says it right in the rules lol. You can ask other people to make accounts and you give them the referral link, but you cannot do it yourself.

ALSO! If anyone wants premium, let me know, I have lots of referrals left :D

My "EggDropFun" is one I created as a referral, and I don't really use it that much.Even if you are waiting, you better remember the birthday so you can still access it.

mametchi :mametchi:
This is what I mean:

EggDropFun isn't made out of my refferal...it's made out of my friends!

And yes, I am totally aware of the rules.

mametchi ;)

ok lol I was worried you were gonna get iced again and you seem like a nice person and it sucks when the nice ones get iced so I just wanted to make sure you were safe!

ok lol I was worried you were gonna get iced again and you seem like a nice person and it sucks when the nice ones get iced so I just wanted to make sure you were safe!
zomgz if I was nice, why would I do that?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, the first time was because someone had scammed me...sucks, I know.

mametchi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back