Tips and tricks for your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]well, here are just a few tips on how to care for your tama![/SIZE]

*If you're going to bring your tama to school, make sure you bring a little pouch, like a wallet, and bring it with you to lunch. Dont open it until the teachers are out of site! and evry time a lunch teacher comes by, hide it under da table!

* during calss, never let your friend see your tama! theyll get caught, no matter how sneaky they are!

*for afterschool or at home, when you wanna be hand free, find a key chain, wrap it aorund your neck and attach your tamas to it!

* if a teacher catches you, silently press the middle button, cover the tamagotchi connextion with your finger, and tell them its a clok! it works!

* around teachers, call them tams! they have no lcue wat ur talking bout!!!

* If your gonna let your firend borrow it, make sure you tell them to not reset it!

* try not to pause them so often...... no it will nto effect the growth, but its veyr bad for your tama! i fifgured that out the hard way!

* if your going to ignore your tamas, dont just pause them, or leave them to dye... give them to a friend! a friend you know who you can trust!

* keep a log of your tama, itll produce better care

* try to find out as much information for your tama as you can, itll be better for you, and your tam-tam

* If your going to debug it, be ready to take the risk! sure, its a tiny chance, but, it can happen!

* GOOD LUCK!

my friends always sees my tamas in my secondary school they never take it.the teacher never take my tam. i always turn back my tams and the ignore them,she/he sees only pieces of plastic. MY FRIENDS AREN'T THIEVES! THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS!

I know! my techer said whats a Tama.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Im Even SMARTER tham MY TEACHER! Seriouley.2 times!

I told My friend NOT to pause it.She asked how u put it 2 sleep.SHE COMES TO HER SENCES NOW!!!!! thats epesally a good tip not 2 pause it.

I've been sneaking my tama occassionally xD

I've seen an older student bring one to school last year and I don't know if she got caught.

I brought my tama to school once, but then I was afraid of my studyhall teacher. He's evil...

I know! my techer said whats a Tama.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Im Even SMARTER tham MY TEACHER! Seriouley.2 times!
Erm, maybe about Tamagotchi knowledge but not academics. :lol:

Anyway, thank you for posting this information. Although I wouldn't bring my Tamagotchi to school, I'm sure others that would take the risk would sure appreciate the help! ;)

i know what u mean about the pasue thing. i have a tama that ive had for YEARS AND YEARS now and it probably got paused quite a few times during then and it developed a death glitch. it just randomly DIES. But sometimes pausation is necessary. because im going to a new, stricter school i can only risk one tama so i had to pause my other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back