What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello again TamaTalkers!

I was looking at my holiday gift list of stuff I want to get for friends and family and started wondering about what everyone else wants to get too... I thought this was a good time to start talking about gifts!!! So what do you want to get? What would be the most exciting thing to get if money was not an issue and you could get ANYTHING you wanted? What do you think you are most likely going to get?

Last edited:
I want new cricket stuff; new batting pads, gloves and a new bat. I've had all my gear that I have right now for 2 years, and they're falling apart.

I thought it was about time for this kind of topic!

I Want..

1.A Wii! (my mom is hinting at the fact they're getting me one. Or trying to atleast)

2.Mario Party DS

3.Nintendogs Dachsund and Friends

4.Connie Talbots CD (If possible. Probably not possible since it is only avaliable in UK)

5.Hamterz for DS

6.Some Wii games (But I am not sure if I'm getting a Wii, so.. It's hard to decide to put on my wishlist.)

I'm not sure about any more stuff though, hard to find stuff you want when you get out of the child age where your all over everything saying you want it..

Broken~Wings

I really want a hamster. xD

I really don't like asking for presents upfront, so if money wasn't an issue I'd just ask for (a lot) of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an electric guitar,a new skateboard,and a camcorder. The one thing I want but I know won't get is an iPhone.

I don't have much of a list at the moment.

I know I would like:

- a cat brush because my cat has horrible dandruff and right now I'm stuck using a nit picking come for lice. xP

- Some CDs/iTunes stuff

- angelgotchi do-bob

- be able to room with my cat who has a bigger room than me... PLUS the bigger bed AND the shower AND the toilet and sink AND walk in closet COMPLETE with opening mirrors and TWO NICE WINDOWS!!!! AAAAHHHH!

- Bejeweled game for my cell phone

- my personal tub of cookie dough :B

- tamagotchi V5 [if it's out by then. If not, an IOU one tamagotchi V5 xD]

... That's pretty much it.

Gee, there isn't anything really that I'd want on my list.

These are just wants, not needs, and I eventually end up throwing/losing it anyway.

Me? I just want to have fun for once.

Hello again TamaTalkers!I was looking at my holiday gift list of stuff I want to get for friends and family and started wondering about what everyone else wants to get too... I thought this was a good time to start talking about gifts!!! So what do you want to get? What would be the most exciting thing to get if money was not an issue and you could get ANYTHING you wanted? What do you think you are most likely going to get?
Oh, hey Mr.Admin! I'm thinking some Wii games!

`Camelle`

Some of the things I want are a little silly.

1. a yo-yo

2. a paddleball with a character I hate on it so I can bash them in the face with the ball

3. some band tees, Catch-22 or possibly Bad Brains

4. The first Dystopia album

5. Mario Party DS

6. Dewy's Adventure for Wii

I seriously doubt I'm going to get that paddleball, but it never hurts to ask.

An christmas that isn't overrated and massivly commercialized. If that's not an acceptiable answer, Cds, Wii,360,Ds and PSP games,and my electric guitar fixed.

I have quite a lot =P

Harvest Moon Magical Melody

Tales of Destiny 2

Animal Crossing Wild World

A Parachan mp3 player

Plastic food with smiley faces :)

Gift card to Pacsun

Another card to Pinkberry Yogurt

And another one for Sprinkles Cupcakes

A Wii

A PSP

Marshmallows on sticks with chocolate

A new tablet

New cable >.>

A new camera

big sunglasses

And more...That's all I can think of right now.

Kitten from PetCo (They opened a new Kitty Room where you can adopt kitties :) )

Wii (and games)

Webkinz and Accesories

Slippers (lawl)

Nintendo DS games (its boring just having three)

I think that's it...I might add more later...

- be able to room with my cat who has a bigger room than me... PLUS the bigger bed AND the shower AND the toilet and sink AND walk in closet COMPLETE with opening mirrors and TWO NICE WINDOWS!!!! AAAAHHHH!
---Sorry Double Post---

THAT'S YOUR CATS ROOM?????!!!! o_O my cat doesn't even have a bed..........ANd your cat has A BIGGER ROOM???? ZOMG what is happening with the world?

P.S. I have more to add to my list but I am not gonna add it. But incase you wanna know...ipod or iphone, camcorder of my own, drumset, guitar

well lets see here...

1. clothes

2. clothes

3.clothes

4. a straightener

5. for my mom 2 knock out the wall my tween my 2bedrooms (like thats gonna happen, can u say EXPENSIVE!)

6. for my mom 2 move this computer into my room

7. or betr yet, a pink laptop!

8. and ipod video.

9. MONEY!

10. a camcorder, i want 1 sooo badly!

11. and somthing else, very special...

my mom told me this morning that she got me 2 huge christmas presents that i didnt even ask 4, i hope they are, well, HUGE!

Mmm.. Just some art and stuff from my friends. Colored pencils would be nice, but I don't want them that badly.

---Sorry Double Post---
THAT'S YOUR CATS ROOM?????!!!! o_O my cat doesn't even have a bed..........ANd your cat has A BIGGER ROOM???? ZOMG what is happening with the world?

P.S. I have more to add to my list but I am not gonna add it. But incase you wanna know...ipod or iphone, camcorder of my own, drumset, guitar
xD Yus.

You see, it was supposed to be my grandma's room and my parents added on to our house for their room but she never moved in with us. So I still have my old room but the cat when we first got her, had to be kept in there because she doesn't get along with my dog. So yes, she has a bigger everything than me. xPPP

well I would buy some newberry medal books at a bookstore,and I would buy a mini poodle because I think they are smart.Hmmmm what else?....Oh! and a wii,they look awsome!

I also might buy another tama. :)

this holiday i really want a ps2. im not gonna ask for a wii because i already have one. i really want that game tamagotchi party on. i want an ipod. i got more but im not gonna list them because it will be to much lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back