Ninja's legacy: a tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senshiko

Reaction score
Today I got my connection V2, so I decided to start a log for it! I just pulled out the tab and got a boy. After staring at the little camo egg for ages, I decided to name it Ninja! :lol:

~edit~ yay it turned into Hitodetchi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello senshiko i am memetchi_man and i will answer any questions you have about your growing tama like: growth rates,bathroom times,or any questions you have! so if you want you can pm me and ill be happy to reply! :huh:

Today I've been playing a ton of games with Ninja, trying to get more points. I started out with 70 this morning and now I have 1105. :D Hehe, little guy keeps getting cavities from all the snacks i've been giving him..I also got another training point today when I gave him a time out for beeping for no reason.

-Senshiko :rolleyes:

Well, this morning I woke up just as Ninja turned into Ringotchi, so thats cool. :D At least I didn't get Ichigotchi again, I was starting to get pretty sick of that on my v1 :eek: Hopefully I'll get enough points up today to buy..um, well I dunno yet but I'm sure I can waste em on something :lol: Also I'm hoping to buy a new battery for my v1, then they can be friends ^_^

~Senshiko~ :D

Hi Senshiko Welcome !!!! :eek: :D :D If u have questions u could also ask me besides Memetchi_Man!

I've started up my v1 tama again, so now I'll be logging both! She just hatched so I'm pretty busy keeping her stats up. I decided to name her Yoko, and right now I'm connecting with Ninja, who just gave her a flower! Awwwww :angry:

Ninja: Today ninja got his 9th training point :blink: I hope he turns into an adult soon, I think he has a day or two left..

Yoko: I've been taking bad care of yoko so I'll get a maskutchi, but I don't want to kill her so I'm doing a bad job of taking bad care of her lol :mellow: I think i just confused myself..anyway, all she did today was get sick and give ninja a snake, then a heart. Is ichigotchi maybe the mood-swing tama? lol

Senshiko :(

Ninja: Ninja changed into Pyonchitchi a while ago. It looks kinda wierd but hes still cute :ph34r: Other than that he's been connecting with Kelso and singing! He's so cute!

Kelso: Well, Yoko is dead :) She died this morning when I overslept..I named my new babytchi after kelso from that 70's show, and I think his IQ dropped lol He sent Ninja a flower then a snake, then changed into marutchi.

Senshiko :mellow:

Latest posts

Back