Funny Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaft9000

Reaction score
While at the movies watching war of the worlds, my tama pooped itself and was hungry and unhapy. She was probobly scared lol. has anything like this happened to you? (if so post about it)

Yeah! When I was in the bathroom, I took my tama with me! ;) :huh:

When I just took it with me, it was happy and everything was fine! When I was washing my hands, when i was AT THE BATHROOM :eek: , It was pooping!

Do you get what I mean? It's pretty gross! LOL :D

ya!i no!When i wuz at summer camp mi tama always crys wen i go check on it

I saw WAR OF THE WORLDS AND THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME the part with the one eyes tremor thingy.
Ya that part was freaky and i think tamagotchis are alive............. ITS A CONSPARACY TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

i was walking home from school and my tama was crying when i got home it was crying and then around 1 minute later it started crying :)

imageproxy.php

I've had a LOT of weird little coincidences with my Tamagotchis.

Once, my dad was playing La Bamba over the computer. I went to check on my Tamagotchi, and it was signing with a little music note above its head! :angry: Dad thought it was weird.

Also, this happened twice: I had a Gozarutchi (on V1). Dad and I went out to eat at this place called Flipper's Pizzaria. Lo and behold, Wes ate pizza! <_< This also happened at a dinner show with a Maskutchi.

More recently, I got two V2s in the same day. Dad and I were at a Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins, eating bagels and ice cream. Both boy Marutchis (Ianri and Vince) were hungry and a bit unhappy. Guess what they ate? Bread and ice cream! :eek:

Dad was once telling me that he thought they were probably all evil and psychic. :mimitchi:

wow thats funny because the exact same thing happened to me when i was watching the movie wrong turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back