black mimichi-very,very rare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi_man

Reaction score
eirlier today my apple guy turned into a black mimichi???? someone tell me if its rare?

Hm, that sounds weird... please check bellsprout.cjb.cc/index. html. There should be a link "Tamagotchis. All the characters are listed here

Its not at that website!!!! i have checked evry website with pics opf tamagotchis....!!!! i have no idea what it is and it stays awake all nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please someone tell me what it is!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Ohhhh, the black mimitchi is a glitch in the game. :( you might have dropped your tamagotchi V2 to many times. :ph34r: That's how I got him before. :p Your lucky lots of people don't get to see that character! ;) [/SIZE]

If you can get a picture, that would be great. But either it's wering a corstume or it's a glitch.

Can you play with it, feed it and everything?

You should connect it to another one and see what comes up on the friends screen on the second one.

ok first.i have never dropped my tamagotchi! second.i do not smoke anything third.it never goes to sleep(i stayed up last night all night to see)four.yes i can feed it and stuff!

DarkCore, the black blobs with pointy head are calle Hitodetchi, and it is a child :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back