My tama falls over

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pcampt

Reaction score
I have an adult girl mimitchi :eek: and on the screen it just walks around, and when it get's to the left side of the scren, it falls flat on it's face! It weighs 64lb...thats not fat, is it? Cuz that could be the problemo. :eek: :D :D :D

I'ts because it's practicing running, most tamagotchis fall down when they practice running

Ok thank you. Do all adults do this?

On a v1 it's a random animation.

On a v4 or 4.5, if you have 5 stars or less in your fortune cookie (overall) then your Tamagotchi will perform the "falling down" animation.

It's just something funny they do. My Mametchi does it too and it only weighs 20 lbs... the minimum weight. It's just funny!

I have an adult girl mimitchi :nazotchi: and on the screen it just walks around, and when it get's to the left side of the scren, it falls flat on it's face! It weighs 64lb...thats not fat, is it? Cuz that could be the problemo. :lol: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
It has nothing to do with weight. (although that is overweight.) If the fortune cookie is 5 stars or under it just falls.

It has nothing to do with weight. (although that is overweight.) If the fortune cookie is 5 stars or under it just falls.
it may be offtopic here, but how do you know it is overweight? is there a scale that says which is the average weight for what type and age? I would really like to know, for I want to take better care of my tamas, and if they are overweight than it's not too good...

Don't worry about it.I used to have a Gozarutchi and he did it all the time!You shouldn't feed your tama too much :D

I have an adult girl mimitchi :angry: and on the screen it just walks around, and when it get's to the left side of the scren, it falls flat on it's face! It weighs 64lb...thats not fat, is it? Cuz that could be the problemo. :lol: :pochitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi:
Ya I have a Celebtchi and it does that when it gets to the left side of the screen which happens often...not a bug...I'll trying to do it now...*goes searching for Chaos(my Celebtchi)*..found it! It's sleeping...I woke it up...wait...he doesn't do it anymore because he is good at running now. Now when he gets around the he jumps and looks happy! Yay Chaos is ready to run now! :wub:

trust me, this is normal. :pochitchi: my dude does it 2. :kusatchi: he's this dude :angry: .this guy is my fave though!my fave: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back