The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicham12

Reaction score
I know this sounds similar to "The Attack",but it's complety different.

~

Plot:

One day,you were just going on TT,minding your own buisness,reporting spamers,blah blah.So then you get a PM from a certain member whose username is "DestroyerOfFun10".Starngely,the tittle is 'My pie died'.When you check out the PM it says "Hi.Click here".You decide to click on it.As it loads,you see the TT banner,BUT it has Devilgotchi in it.The page loads more.Then you see a message that says "I have finally destroyed TT.You are such an idiot.READ THIS~Once upon a time when Tamatalk was made,the 2nd member had been actually a zombie.Admin had to follow some instructions from it.If you don't tell me your address,you will get sucked into the computer"You sigh thinking its just a trick.You PM the person.But before that,you get sucked in the form of your avive

~

Now,anyone can join,but please try to spread the people out.

~

Medicham12 landed with a thud on the word follow."Huh?Where am I?"she asked herself.

she looked around and looked ahead she saw the page and relized she was in the computer."HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed

ooc:Kupatchi,you are your own character.Meaning that you also get sucked in,but you can control Medicham if you want.

Medicham got up,and looked around.

SAS had just logged on and immidiatly (sp?) got sucked into the computer. She almost slid off the number 2 in 2nd, but caught the end and climbed up again. She touched the clear floor to make sure there was one, and got down. Then she started kicking the word "zombie" for amusement until she noticed Medicham and Kupatchi. "Hi, did you guys get sucked in too?"

SAS looked at her body to make sure nothing was ripped or broken, laughed, and said, "OMG I'm a dancing Pichu! I must have taken form of my avvie. Hey guys, I know a trick. See that EXtras tab? Let's see if we can email this so-called "Destroyer Of Fun." Then she put up a keyboard on the screen. "We can use that to type." So they did. But just as they could hit "Send," The page went blank and they ended up in the arcade and it only had that butterfly game.

Last edited by a moderator:
TP has just logged in, but saw a PM with the username of DestroyerofFun. She clicked the link in the PM, and got sucked into the computer. TamaPATCHI thought, "OK..WHY DID I HAVE TO TAKE THE FORM OF MY AVVIE?! I'm now a UraMametchi in a cup :ph34r: "

"You're not the only one who feels that way, TP. My bottom hurts from being slapped so much." SAS said. :lol: "I wonder if the DOF (Destroyer of fun) did something with the spam bots and trolls." It turned out all the spam bots were following them and recording their every move and word.

"You can ask that later."said Medicham,"I don't want to be a boy no more."She jumped into a sign that read "Flying Bunnies".

Then Soha logs in TT. Theres a sign and it says ERROR and then Soha gets sucked in the computer. She saw SAS, Medi, and TP in the computer too. " Well atleast im not alone and im witb people who I know" soha said .

Last edited by a moderator:
"That was really du-"but before Medicham could finish,there came an army of flying bunnies!

♥♥Sharpay looked at herself. She said "What the? I'm an Angel Memetchi on a cloud? I'm my avvie!" She looked around. "So this is what TT is like..." she thought.

Soha was gonna change her avvie to one with lots of attitude. But first she wanted to save Medi from the evil flying ninja bunnies xD

Sugar helped catch the bunnies. First she found a place colored orange, bit her nail to make it sharp, and cut out a carrot. Then she threw it into a corner and the bunnies ran-er, flew to it. Then she bit her nail again to avoid hurting somebody. Then suddenly, they were jumped by a spam bot! =O

The SPAM bot was saying "Free pics of black slaves of today on the web.www.blackpeoplearefatandstupidanduglyanddumb.com"Medicham was so angry the took a baseball bat out of nowhere and hit the SPAM bot while Shouting,"DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!"

The SPAM bot was saying "Free pics of black slaves of today on the web.www.blackpeoplearefatandstupidanduglyanddumb.com"Medicham was so angry the took a baseball bat out of nowhere and hit the SPAM bot while Shouting,"DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!"
Off Topic: Are you black, Medi?

Sugar took a bucket of water and poured it on the SPAM bot yelling, "EXPLODE! EXPLODE! EXPLODE!" even though she wasn't even black LOL.

Off Topic:Nope.Tan,sunbunered,pure light brown,like whatever you want to call it.But like 2 of my BFFs are.And that's like half.Like yeah.

So then the flying bunnies ate the Spam bot

because the carrot was too small.

Emily logged into TT. She saw the word error and got sucked into the computer. "Okay what happened here and why do I look like Hannah Montana? Wait a minute I look like Hannah Montana!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back