wowowowow.:o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_ginny

Reaction score
omg.My friend turned out the lights in her v4 and it said happy birth day!!! and she didnt even set her birth date in for that day. And it kept replaying.

And another issue with my tamagotchi.

Well.i had mail and i recived it and dealed with it then it kept blining and i would go to it and there would be no mail infact its doing it right now.

Quit strange i may say

has this happend to you?

-Ginny. :(

It never happened to me before so I donno,sorry

has this happend to you?
I have never had this happen to me.

omg.My friend turned out the lights in her v4 and it said happy birth day!!! and she didnt even set her birth date in for that day. And it kept replaying.
Are you sure that she didn't set the date on for that Tama? If she hasen't I suppose it's a glitch. Try reseting and downloading the Tama if something else goes bad or if the Tama does it again.

And another issue with my tamagotchi.Well.i had mail and i recived it and dealed with it then it kept blining and i would go to it and there would be no mail infact its doing it right now.
I suggest you reset your Tamagotchi and select "download" when you hit the B button when the egg pops up.

-TD787 :lol:

i also agree with tamadude.FOLLOW HIS ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back