HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
So, I am allergic to chlorine, the chemical in the pool at school so I'll have a reaction if I go in.

Today we had our swimming carnival and I didn't swim (Obviously) but I got really sunburnt.

All down my legs and right across my face. It is so painful...

It's like right near my ears, too, where my hair hangs down, meaning I can't leave my hair down... It has to be tied back.

All down my neck is burnt too.

I feel sick. I could hardly eat my dinner and I've had Panadol and it hasn't helped.

But the sunburn is only from my eyebrows down on my face. So my forehead is pale but the rest of me looks like a tomato. Lulz.

I have to play softball tomorrow and I'm so sore.

And I have a friends coming over on Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Any really quick cures for sunburn? No peeling, blisters, redness or pain?

PLEASE TELL ME NOW!

Ouch! You could try going to your local Wal-Mart or Walgreens. If you ask around, they should tell you something that can help you.

My sister's ex got so sunburnt one time that he was really sick. He had a fever and he slept for a couple of days.

Have you ever heard of Nivea cream? I usually use that to calm my sunburn down.

I hope you feel better!

Aloe! Get some aloe or moisturizer with lots of aloe in it. Aloe is a natural healer and I always use it on my burns. I have never pealed. I dont know if this is because of the aloe or if I am just lucky but give it a try!

:( Sorry about that!

When I get burnt I usually take a cool bath for a little bit, just to cool off the burn. Then put on some aloe, it'll releive the burn some and it usually really helps burns (even the ones you get, if your me, when you drop the starghtning iron and try to catch it but grab it on the REALLY hot part..).

I hate burns and I don't get burned alot, so I don't have much advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back