Sign in to follow this  
jadehinde

POSSESSED

:( ;) MY TAMA IS FEEDING AND CLEANING ITSELF......THE A BUTTON IS BROKEN AND WE SIT THERE AND WATCH HIM CONNECT BY ITSELF AND EAT BY ITSELF.........hAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS..??? :ph34r:

weird. WEIRD.

W-E-I-R-D!!!!

[quote name='jadehinde' date='Jul 14 2005, 03:17 AM'] :( ;) MY TAMA IS FEEDING AND CLEANING ITSELF......THE A BUTTON IS BROKEN AND WE SIT THERE AND WATCH HIM CONNECT BY ITSELF AND EAT BY ITSELF.........hAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS..??? :ph34r: [/quote]
Its a consparacy. They want us to take care of the tamagotchis but they are alive waiting till every home has one and then they strike and take over the earth. We must stand strong.

[quote name='Shaft9000' date='Jul 14 2005, 07:36 AM'] Its a consparacy. They want us to take care of the tamagotchis but they are alive waiting till every home has one and then they strike and take over the earth. We must stand strong. [/quote]
[font="Times"][color=purple][b][i] Okkayyy, that is the stupidest thing I ever heard of...O_o
Anyway your tama may be broken. ;) Email Bandai they could help you! :( [/color][/font]
[/i][/b]

[quote name='Fallen' date='Jul 14 2005, 08:17 AM'] [font="Times"][color=purple][b][i] Okkayyy, that is the stupidest thing I ever heard of...O_o
Anyway your tama may be broken. ;) Email Bandai they could help you! :( [/color][/font]
[/i][/b] [/quote]
So what if its stupid it could be happening you never know. Have you seen 8legged freaks, or war of the worlds, or toy story. thats wat i thot.

that is [color=red]very[/color] strange. maybe you should get a new tama if that one is broken.