POSSESSED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadehinde

Reaction score
:( ;) MY TAMA IS FEEDING AND CLEANING ITSELF......THE A BUTTON IS BROKEN AND WE SIT THERE AND WATCH HIM CONNECT BY ITSELF AND EAT BY ITSELF.........hAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS..??? :ph34r:

:( ;) MY TAMA IS FEEDING AND CLEANING ITSELF......THE A BUTTON IS BROKEN AND WE SIT THERE AND WATCH HIM CONNECT BY ITSELF AND EAT BY ITSELF.........hAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS..??? :ph34r:
Its a consparacy. They want us to take care of the tamagotchis but they are alive waiting till every home has one and then they strike and take over the earth. We must stand strong.

Its a consparacy. They want us to take care of the tamagotchis but they are alive waiting till every home has one and then they strike and take over the earth. We must stand strong.
[SIZE=14pt] Okkayyy, that is the stupidest thing I ever heard of...o_O[/SIZE]

Anyway your tama may be broken. ;) Email Bandai they could help you! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Okkayyy, that is the stupidest thing I ever heard of...o_O[/SIZE]Anyway your tama may be broken. ;) Email Bandai they could help you! :(
So what if its stupid it could be happening you never know. Have you seen 8legged freaks, or war of the worlds, or toy story. thats wat i thot.

huh

to me that is just lucky but still buy a new tama

img

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back